Player Suggestion David Brooks

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Very good player but its Brooks or McAtee for me, not both. One of them with two strikers is our way forward.

A loan for Brooks next season in championship? (When we have no chance of McAtee.)

Had an absolute blinder of a game, if he plays like that he'll be starting for them surely. I know it was only Swansea but still, they're not that good.
I only saw brief highlights, but if we sign a defender permanently (maybe not possible) I'd still love us to have Brooks on loan.

Looks like he'd pose a serious threat, still. Can we REALLY have too many attacking options. Brooks is vastly superior to Osula (with all due respect to inexperienced Osula).

I only saw brief highlights, but if we sign a defender permanently (maybe not possible) I'd still love us to have Brooks on loan.

Looks like he'd pose a serious threat, still. Can we REALLY have too many attacking options. Brooks is vastly superior to Osula (with all due respect to inexperienced Osula).
Apart from the Osula comparison (completely different players) I agree with you. Get him in if it’s at all possible… quality player 👊

We should be seriously looking into the possibility of getting Brooks back again. He's a quality player (very much so at Championship level) and he would be a tremendous asset for us next season wherever we land. After his prolonged absence due to health issues, maybe he's become a bit of a forgotten entity at Bournemouth and we could have that to try and get the lad back (a permanent deal loaded with add ons in favour of Bournemouth would my approach).

McAtee won't be with us next season. Brooks would be an ideal player to have as a longer term replacement.

Apart from the Osula comparison (completely different players) I agree with you. Get him in if it’s at all possible… quality player 👊
Different players yes, but Brooks is better. I'm not suggesting they play same position but that I'd rather put Diaz in the middle and Brooks on the left. Osula tries valiantly but he's not good enough yet.

Southampton are the best side in that league atm don’t seem them losing many games rest of season.

Played them first game of season and pigs had about 7% possession.

I remember one my pig friends after that game, saying that Southampton were amazing and that both teams will probably finish in the top two places.

Southampton then went on to lose to Gillingham, before conceding at least four goals in three of their next five games.

Back
Top Bottom