Outgoing? David Brooks

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Genuinely think a 4 year old has stronger ankles than Brooks at this rate

All the talent in the world Brooksy, ridiculously high ceiling, would be a shame to see his career derailed by the constant injuries.. Think he needs to get in the gym and bulk up a bit

While Bournemouth got him from us for a very good price, I honestly think selling him is one of the best bits of business we've done in a very, very long time

Let him go to Munchester for £40M. We get sell on fee, they can try to sort whatever issue exists.😎

Didn’t someone say on here that Bournemouth’s record with injuries and recovery of players is poor anyway? They’ve maybe not taken the right steps to stop his issues reoccurring.

It was his surging run in the 1st minute that set the tone of the match and won the free kick scored by Fleck. It was a coming of age appearance if ever I saw one.

He linked up so well with Leon that game too (and quite a few times during the season)

Wish he'd put a better cross into Leon after he ended Hunt's career, would have been one of our all time great goals

To be honest, after an injury hit season like that, it's surprising to see such big fees and clubs being "linked" in the media.

If nobody else did bid before mid October, it's not an impossible transfer for us. However I'd guess someone will sign him in the domestic window after failing to tempt a world star.

If he doesn't fancy playing in the championship any chance of a cheeky loan deal, we will pick up his wages for the year?

Season long loan with an option to buy at the end...
Love it 😍

If we put a bid in now it would only alert other clubs and we'd lose out.

I think a couple of our bigger signings might be done late in the window when other teams don't have time to react.

Back
Top Bottom