Player Suggestion Danny Loader

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Chabuddy G

Kurupt FM
Reaction score
Going from Reading for a free. Young quick and dynamic striker, hotly tipped and already with plenty of Prem interest. Palace have apparently moved quickly, and in the summer he had a move to Wolves collapse at the last minute.

Would be a snip in compensation and the type of Covid induced gamble we might have to take. Get him in and send him on loan if he’s not quite ready or we want a more complete forward, but they aren’t cheap and we have a finite budget.

Reactions: CW7

Limited budget this year, not worth spending on a winger / inside forward. Unless he can play up front more conventionally?

I suppose him for nothing and 8m for Robinson is worth considering though not convinced he's really kicked on. His goal record doesn't look great.

Doesn’t exactly get the juices flowing. Think we need to be uncovering a gem, not someone who could become something cos he’s on a free.
We have a great/strong team. We need to add 2/3 players that will compete for a start to improve the squad depth.

Reactions: CW7
Doesn’t exactly get the juices flowing. Think we need to be uncovering a gem, not someone who could become something cos he’s on a free.
We have a great/strong team. We need to add 2/3 players that will compete for a start to improve the squad depth.
He could be a gem quite easily, Wolves aren't bad at picking players out

I’ll be honest I don’t know much about him. Seen him play a couple of games at England youth level but don’t recall thinking he was anything special.
Just think we should be aiming a lot higher than this.

But what do I know... he’s young and could develop... who knows? 🤷‍♂️
Still believe he’s not what we need going forward.

I’ll be honest I don’t know much about him. Seen him play a couple of games at England youth level but don’t recall thinking he was anything special.
Just think we should be aiming a lot higher than this.
But what do I know... he’s young and could develop... who knows? 🤷‍♂️
Still believe he’s not what we need going forward.
Played 22 times last season - scored once. Guessing a lot of those were substitute appearances though?
His stock seems to have waned this season - don't know whether that's down to the fact that he wants away.

Played 22 times last season - scored once. Guessing a lot of those were substitute appearances though?
His stock seems to have waned this season - don't know whether that's down to the fact that he wants away.
Think I always ask myself when we are linked with anyone now is " would Sunderland have signed him ?"

Back
Top Bottom