Player Suggestion Daniel Sturridge

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Thing is some mangers just cant cope with players, look at leon clark he has been at so many clubs and we got him and he was amazing sometimes it can be how a player is being treated at a club or by the players at that club, sould not go on what other managers say, he could be the right fit in the team to take us to that next level he hasnt won prem and other medals from being that bad player has he?

Quite clearly the club would be banking on keeping him fit enough to contribute, nobody at Sheffield United is considering Sturridge right now and saying "You know what, we can't afford Brewster so let's pay Daniel Sturridge 3mil even though he'll play a maximum of 3 games"

We've gambled on the fitness of several players since Wilder has come in, and you know what he's got a fantastic set of backroom staff who keep our players consistently fit and healthy, so I have no reason to believe they wouldn't be able to achieve the same with Sturridge
C4D1CC22-336B-46D3-BBA4-9ED3CDEB3523.jpeg

I'd assume, like most of us, that this is a baseless rumour.

I am going mad though, because I am imagining the best case scenario if we did sign him... Class striker back in his prime. Aged 31 isn't
technically past it... 😱

Confucius say, go to be with itchy bum. Wake up with smelly finger!

Daniel Sturridge. Oh dear. We’re totally skint, aren’t we?
Also...we’re stuffed, aren’t we?
Hey ho...It was good while it lasted.

He was great about 5-10 years ago. But he fell out of love with the game and is floating from pay check to pay check ATM. If we sign him and he isnt near the 11 he will cause issues i recon. This could be too much of a challenge even for wilder, I'm thinking ravel Morrison all over.

He was great about 5-10 years ago. But he fell out of love with the game and is floating from pay check to pay check ATM. If we sign him and he isnt near the 11 he will cause issues i recon. This could be too much of a challenge even for wilder, I'm thinking ravel Morrison all over.
Ravel didn’t cause any issues?

Was on 27k a week at Trabzonspor...much less than I expected, could this really happen? We pay more per week for Jags & Besic was on 30k.

Back
Top Bottom