Match Thread Crystal Palace v. Sheffield United - 2nd January 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

CRY
CRY
CRY

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1609325633820.png v. 1609325641621.png
EPL Week 17 - Saturday 2nd January 2021 - Selhurst Park

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
- https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/crystal-palace-vs-sheffield-united.525/

Officials:

Referee:
Stuart Attwell
Assistant Referee: Marc Perry
Assistant Referee: Peter Kirkup
Fourth Official: Keith Stroud
Video Assistant Referee: Andre Marriner
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Richard West

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

Screenshot 2020-12-30 at 10.56.28.png

God knows what the after match comments from wilder and the players will be.
There's no way wilder can roll out the up against quality Premier League players again as we have faced two piss poor teams in Burnley and palace and been turned over by both .
Only MC goldrick looks bothered to me .
Just said to our lass, I feel sorry for Didzy. At least he's had a pop.

Anyway let’s spare a thought for Beans and Roygbiv of the majestic blades pod. Poor fuckers. The Special voice over Edition seems like it should be in full flow. Top ten deflected blades goals in homage to our first conceded goal today? I’ll go first John Brayford FA cup Vs Charlton what a day.

Eze doesn’t even think it was a good goal. That’s how easy it was.

He’s probably embarrassed to score against us, like scoring a goal against an under 10s team, you can’t celebrate cos it’s all too easy.

I like eze, very good player.
It looks like he's hardly broke sweat

Predictably poor.

Caught light at the back by a long ball 4 mins in ffs, and the 2nd was embarrassing. Ampadu lead boots will never be a Chelsea regular on these performances.

No movement off the ball for the midfielders and they’re not creative or skilful enough to beat men or fashion chances if not. Norwood forced to fire it out wide every time. Only McGoldrick dropping short, predictable after a while.

Dreadful service to the strikers in general, only good bit of forward play was Bogle FINALLY facing a man up 1v1 and finding Basham for a shot from young Hackford. What are they supposed to do if we don’t give them the ball. Got to get them involved.

No aerial threat, only Egan is powerful in the opposition box on set pieces, poor delivery yet again.

No leadership. No quality. No pace. No hope.

He’s probably embarrassed to score against us, like scoring a goal against an under 10s team, you can’t celebrate cos it’s all too easy.

I like eze, very good player.

Got to agree, one turn loads of space no one even looks like putting pressure on him, goal. I think he cost 17 million, how Brewster, Sander and McBurnie are deemed more expensive is beyond me.

Back
Top Bottom