Creating Chances

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Chabuddy G

Kurupt FM
Reaction score
I know it’s been done to death, however just for a different slant here, it seems like we’re putting a lot of onus on Sander and Fleck being our chance creators this season. I think Sander adds a totally different dimension to our play, but he’s never really been given a creative role in his past clubs, so this will be new to him. That said, he’s shown against Spurs, Chelsea, Burnley and in the friendly against Dundee he’s capable.

Fleck, we know all about. We know what he can do and what he can’t.

Now, I was hoping for a Swift or the like to give us a curveball in midfield, a bit of a dynamo - but it looks like we are going with what we’ve got in there, with the potential game changers being at wing back (not a bad idea at all by the way).

Be a very interesting rest of window, I’m intrigued to see what loan cards Chris plays. I’d like Ampadu but I really would like Connor Gallagher... he gives us what I want in midfield but it would mean sacrificing one of the starting 3 which would be difficult.

Either way, be very interesting to see where we strengthen. Chris said 2 wing backs, a centre half who can cover the middle of the park and 2 forwards. It looks like we’ve got 3 down and 2 left to go, with 2 loan spots. But I’ve learned to take what CW says with a pinch of salt...

Back
Top Bottom