Player Suggestion Craig Dawson

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bladethebrian

Reaction score
Having watched him tonight (yes I know against the mighty Stockport) he could do a job for us and is deffo a Wilder type of player. Just a thought.

Having watched him tonight (yes I know against the mighty Stockport) he could do a job for us and is deffo a Wilder type of player. Just a thought.
Only signed for West Ham a few months ago though. Literally just started a few games in a row.

A bit slow on the turn and can be outpaced down the channels, but seems to have leadership, reads the game really well and very very good in the air despite not being absolutely massive. Will score a few from attacking corners like tonight.
Would have been really good as a non attacking LCB for us when JOC got injured.
I think he would have helped bed Ramsdale in as a Jake Wright style character talking him and the defence through games.
But he is an established PL player so will be on established PL player wages (£70k/week incl bonuses probably).
Same goes for Bowen who WHU also signed who would have been good for us and definitely Wilder type players.
We cant compete on wages with these money bags mid table clubs. What we really need to do is to identify the next craig Dawson...

Absolutely nothing to see here - there's no way that he'd move from West Ham and even less chance that Utd could offer anywhere near his current salary.

I wouldn't expect to see any Prem players signing on a perm any time soon.

Back
Top Bottom