Coutts 1st half

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

MOTM, his and our best performance of the season 1st half.

I thought Lundstram did very well last week. I expected Coutts to come back in, but it looked to me like Coutts wanted to prove that he was worthy of coming straight back in and raised his game to another level. He’s been consistently brilliant all season (probably the first player to be comfortable in this league) but was absolutely awesome today.

I thought Lundstram did very well last week. I expected Coutts to come back in, but it looked to me like Coutts wanted to prove that he was worthy of coming straight back in and raised his game to another level. He’s been consistently brilliant all season (probably the first player to be comfortable in this league) but was absolutely awesome today.

Exactly right. Benefit of having competition for places.

Everyone is raving about Coutts first half. Personally I think that’s just his norm these days.

At times he was almost strutting. He knew he was the best player on the pitch and couldn’t wait to demonstrate it. There was one piece of impudence on the John Street touchline that I’ll remember alongside the Ja Kunt nutmeg for piss-taking.
Are you on about the little chip he did over the Reading players leg, nonchalantly? If so it was beautiful to watch.

How's his song go? There's bits I get but most just sounds like a weird moan
My version is..........Paulllll, is second name is Couttsy, Paullll, we brought him in from Derby, Paullll, he never gives the ball awayyyyyyy, One, two, three, four.

I don’t know what that other shite is what some are singing. :)

Back
Top Bottom