Couple of questions.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bill Johnson

Reaction score
Anyone on the loo South stand side able to confirm whether or not the media centre interferes with the view. Looks like it does from the Westfield Upper but could be deceptive

Secondly anyone have problems accessing as season card not activated. Loads on Westfield did.

Dunno, I wasn't in the loo in the South Stand. 🤣 Seriously, I take it by 'media centre' you mean the area just behind the away teams' dugout where most seats have screens/tablets on stands in front of the seats? If so, I can't see where that would block anybody's view and why sitting almost at ground-level would give you a decent view is beyond me. (mind, regardless of view, MoTD managed to miss one of the finest passes I've ever seen - Norwood's in the second half).

I got in early but the bloke who sits next to me missed the first ten minutes because of problems with his season card - he said there were hundreds of others in the same boat.

Apart from that, there weren't many obvious changes - the big screen looked the same size, the pitch was magnificent, the sounds from Garry Armstrong were a bit garbled but...Captain Blade. Do we really need this amateurish shite any more? We're in the PL but this smacks of Hunslet v Featherstone Rovers.

• Banned
Bloody predictive text.
Should read kop South stand side.

Dunno, I wasn't in the loo in the South Stand. 🤣 Seriously, I take it by 'media centre' you mean the area just behind the away teams' dugout where most seats have screens/tablets on stands in front of the seats? If so, I can't see where that would block anybody's view and why sitting almost at ground-level would give you a decent view is beyond me. (mind, regardless of view, MoTD managed to miss one of the finest passes I've ever seen - Norwood's in the second half).

I got in early but the bloke who sits next to me missed the first ten minutes because of problems with his season card - he said there were hundreds of others in the same boat.

Apart from that, there weren't many obvious changes - the big screen looked the same size, the pitch was magnificent, the sounds from Garry Armstrong were a bit garbled but...Captain Blade. Do we really need this amateurish shite any more? We're in the PL but this smacks of Hunslet v Featherstone Rovers.

Gary Armstrong? B, B, Brunel University based academic? :)

Back
Top Bottom