Could this weekend's fixtures be the death-knell of our EPL season?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

BornOnShorehamStreet

Reaction score
Just been looking at the fixtures today and tomorrow and I reckon Burnley will beat Everton, Man City will draw with Fulham, WBA will beat Palace and we will lose to Leicester.

If that's the case, the bottom 5 in the table will look like this, depending on GD but it's not relevant for the purposes of this exercise as it's points that matter for now. Brighton to play on Monday of course.

Brighton P 10 Pts 10
WBA P 11 Pts 9
Fulham P 11 Pts 8
Burnley P 10 Pts 8
Blades P 11 Pts 1

Hope I'm wrong ....

Blooming eck mate times are tough but keep the faith.

For the record I’m not confident we will beat Leicester but remain hopeful, don’t think Burnley will get anything against Everton, think Man City will hammer Fulham and WBA v Palace could go either way.

Either yours mine or something in between both will happen 😃

Just been looking at the fixtures today and tomorrow and I reckon Burnley will beat Everton, Man City will draw with Fulham, WBA will beat Palace and we will lose to Leicester.

If that's the case, the bottom 5 in the table will look like this, depending on GD but it's not relevant for the purposes of this exercise as it's points that matter for now. Brighton to play on Monday of course.

Brighton P 10 Pts 10
WBA P 11 Pts 9
Fulham P 11 Pts 8
Burnley P 10 Pts 8
Blades P 11 Pts 1

Hope I'm wrong ....
That's the spirit !
(For the record I think Man City will hammer Fulham, Palace will beat West Brom and Burnley will draw with Everton.
No idea about us, but if the real Blades turn up then there's no reason we can't get something at home to an unpredictable Leicester).

It's still early days tbf. I'm giving it until back end of January to see where we are. Not looking great at the moment but with games coming up thick and fast there is still time to turn things around. One win could change things quickly.

I still feel we can finish on 35/36 points this season which in recent seasons has been enough to stay up, but if we go down, we go down fighting and come back stronger next season. Simple.

Whatever does happen, just enjoy the Premier League while we are still in it and hopefully we will be allowed back in before end of the season to enjoy it live once again.

i think football will be suspended any time now pigs next 2 games off with covid issues

Brighton P 10 Pts 10
WBA P 11 Pts 9
Fulham P 11 Pts 8
Burnley P 10 Pts 8
Blades P 11 Pts 1

Hope I'm wrong ....
You’re wrong

I must firstly state that I am not a professional psychologist, but believe me when I say, it is essential, if we are to stay up, to discard that fucking pink monstrosity of a kit. It’s absolutely bloody awful and we should be donning the famous red and white stripes at every single opportunity.

Why do we wear it in every away fixture anyway, it’s just such a Billy big bollocks Premier League thing to do? But ’Baby Pink’ hardly arouses a sense of steely determination, that motivates the players for yet another blood curdling 90 minutes of do or die passionate battle to the death, to bring home the 3 points.

In the event that we actually have a ‘proper old school’ colour clash, wear the third kit, but please consign that pink abomination to the dustbin, preferably on top of the twat who commissioned it, whatever her name is 🤬

Disregarding the FA Cup, have we got even earned a point whilst wearing it ? Its jinxed I tell thee 🤔

Last edited:
I must firstly state that I am not a professional psychologist, but believe me when I say, it is essential, if we are to stay up, to discard that fucking pink monstrosity of a kit. It’s absolutely bloody awful and we should be donning the famous red and white stripes at every single opportunity.

Why do we wear it in every away fixture anyway, it’s just such a Billy big bollocks Premier League thing to do? But ’Baby Pink’ hardly arouses a sense of steely determination, that motivates the players for yet another blood curdling 90 minutes of do or die passionate battle to the death, to bring home the 3 points.

In the event that we actually have a ‘proper old school’ colour clash, wear the third kit, but please consign that pink abomination to the dustbin, preferably on top of the twat who commissioned it, whatever her name is 🤬

Disregarding the FA Cup, have we got even earned a point whilst wearing it ? Its jinxed I tell thee 🤔
Whether you like the kit or not, to assume it was chosen by a lady is nothing but a cavemans sexist attitude. This is 2021 not 1950

Not if we keep playing like the last 2 games

Playing like the last 2 games might beat Derby's record, but it probably ends finishing 20th.

Beating a below average League 1 side, doesn't count for much in this league.

Back
Top Bottom