Cos our football and manager are shite.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

so just because Wilder played a tactic once away from home means we are going to do it every game nice logic

Current goal difference, 11 in our favour. He picked an excellent username though. :rolleyes:

If you’re parking the bus and letting 6 or 7 in every week, then you're doing a fairly bad job at parking said bus. Kind of defeats the object.

I think El Loco might be a moron...
It just depends if you park 1 or 2 buses, then you might get an hammering but if you park a fleet of the fuckers like the pigs did against us on more than the one occasion then you do have the chance of a few 0-0 wins.

There was a top team, well, third, that embarrassed themselves this evening.

Our cavalier approach will rip the prem apart

12th first season
If it happens (cos i’ve been around for a long time - memories of Scullion hitting the bar before we cruised it... and won’t say it’s done til it’s done but, F**k, we’re close), would love to see how all but the Big Six cope with our overlapping CB’s.....

If it happens (cos i’ve been around for a long time - memories of Scullion hitting the bar before we cruised it... and won’t say it’s done til it’s done but, F**k, we’re close), would love to see how all but the Big Six cope with our overlapping CB’s.....
And u don’t get the biggest G/Diff in the league without going for it (nearly) every game

It will happen when Leeds lose to villa as well

Since that Leeds United employee was apprehended outside Derby County's training ground whilst 'equipped to commit', Leeds have played 17 league games and lost 7 of them.

Obviously, before these tactics were discovered, Leeds had built a very strong position in the league table. Their form since they had a slap on the wrists and the activities were curtailed, would suggest that, when playing by the same rules as everyone else, they have been shown to be in a false position.

Back
Top Bottom