Confess your unpopular opinions regarding SUFC

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Lys Musset didn't really show any potential and didn't look like a world beater, he looked lower prem at best, even when he was fit

Couldn't think of anything worse than having a matchday pint or sitting with them pig cunts.
It would be a one club city though, that's the point of the unpopular opinion.
Grown men wouldn't have to embarrass themselves by calling other grown men pigs, you'd support the same team.

i'D g0 N w4tcH sHefFIelD fC

Despite doing a great job getting us up to second and still in the cup, with a potential new owner, there's n even chance that by the January transfer window 2024, Hecky, Jack and Stuart McCall will all be gone.

I'm not saying it's right but I reckon it has to be a possibility.

Despite doing a great job getting us up to second and still in the cup, with a potential new owner, there's n even chance that by the January transfer window 2024, Hecky, Jack and Stuart McCall will all be gone.

Fingers crossed 🤞

linked to a comment on another thread, I never thought Mark Duffy was a great player. He did score a great goal against our porcine neighbours but apart from that he just ran around a lot and was mainly about energy. It doesn’t surprise me his career was mostly in lower leagues.
Wow

Singing about chip butties needs to stop if we get a chance on the global stage like the champions league.

Never personally insulted another poster for expressing an opinion before (Foxy please make my ban short) but fuck me, take the biggest portion of fuck off you can manage to stuff in your face followed by 2 dozen GCB’s

Never personally insulted another poster for expressing an opinion before (Foxy please make my ban short) but fuck me, take the biggest portion of fuck off you can manage to stuff in your face followed by 2 dozen GCB’s

Such food consumed would result in health complications so I much prefer avocado on gluten free bread, but thank you for the insults.

A greasy chip butty is better without the chips…….as long as the butter is salted

Recent opinion. Some of our fans being hypocritical in calling league 1 a "pub league" now Wednesday are doing well despite our fans being unhappy with the same criticism when we won L1. Short term memory loss
I’ll add to this. Us not going up and them coming up, could well be another swing in Sheffield football, just like it was when we came up.

Entirely possible I reckon. We're likely to go up and then also likely to be a few points adrift in the relegation zone by Xmas. New owner will then sack them all and bring in someone like Bielsa.

Back
Top Bottom