Confess your unpopular opinions regarding SUFC

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Everyone has at least one I reckon which goes against the tide, not looking for a debate about the issues themselves but interested what people come up with.

I'll start:

I think Kevin Blackwell was an excellent manager for us

That'll take some beating!

Everyone has at least one I reckon which goes against the tide, not looking for a debate about the issues themselves but interested what people come up with.

I'll start:

I think Kevin Blackwell was an excellent manager for us

That'll take some beating! :D
I lost a lot of respect for cw when he left sufc in the brown stuff

I loved our away shit when it was unveiled, but now think it's one of the weaker efforts in the league.

None of the media give 2 shits about any league apart from the Premier League. Championship coverage resembles an U16 end of season presentation night, with everyone being patronised with a participation trophy.

Post this now and hope I'm proven wrong later tonight.

For all the good Wilder did with the kick up the arse he gave the club, his recruitment and squad decisions (C. Robinson for example) are going to ruin us unless Slav can pull a rabbit out of his hat.

Didsy isn't as good as many
I never said anything about who was to blame or why it happened.

I'm not defending Wilder, people probably acted like cunts on both sides.
Relegation set the club back, something that was pretty much nailed on before and after CW walked, we all watched every week, waiting for the players to just click into action/form/confidence, nothing happened couple of results that didn't have any effect on confidence/form or fight and effort,, all while CW was in charge

Didsy isn't as good as many

Relegation set the club back, something that was pretty much nailed on before and after CW walked, we all watched every week, waiting for the players to just click into action/form/confidence, nothing happened couple of results that didn't have any effect on confidence/form or fight and effort,, all while CW was in charge

All true.

But I still think Wilder and Knill were the best people for the job to get us back up this season.

Wilder signed every single player in our current squad apart from Basham, Sharp and the academy players.

If anyone can still get a tune out of this lot then it'll be Wilder, not Jokanovic.

All true.

But I still think Wilder and Knill were the best people for the job to get us back up this season.

Wilder signed every single player in our current squad apart from Basham, Sharp and the academy players.

If anyone can still get a tune out of this lot then it'll be Wilder, not Jokanovic.
He didn't get a tune from them for 12 months before he quit so fail to see the logic

All true.

Wilder spent a year trying to get a tune out of them.
The result sounded like Wednesday's Band.

Back
Top Bottom