Compared with last season...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

grafikhaus

Kraft durch Freude
Reaction score
As many enjoyed the various graphs last year, and now the season is taking shape, I've knocked this together. Not including today (Orient), at Match 10 we've got 18 points compared to 20 last season. Mind, after Match 12 last season we'd only got 21 points, so a chance to catch up...

Hope it reads OK...

weekten.gif

the trend is not losing, and winning is starting to become habit forming , itll do for now

On today's evidence (not there, so audio evidence) the passing football was to the fore today. 11 games unbeaten is a hell of a base for a good and successful season.

Great stuff Blades. Well done, Danny!

On today's evidence (not there, so audio evidence) the passing football was to the fore today. 11 games unbeaten is a hell of a base for a good and successful season.

Great stuff Blades. Well done, Danny!

It you count penalty defeats as draws (as I do), we are now 17 games unbeaten in all competitions. Unfortunately 11 of those games were draws!

The way that Tranny are showing everyone a clean pair of heels I am not so sure that 88 will be enough to get 2nd place.
Tranny have over 20 GD already after 11 games. Extrapolate their points and they will piss the league with 108 points with two games to spare.

I bet you they don't

We all thought that Charlton wouldn't sustain the pace last year and no one thought Wendy would go 14 unbeaten before the end.

I agree though, I cannot see them sustaining this level of pace - maybe they have been very lucky with knocks and tweaks -

Howard out for 4 weeks with a popped thigh muscle, Cofie has a slight groin strain and Collins has an infection in his foot and is in hospital. Wonder how Tranny might cope with that lot and still sustain their form.

someone needs to tell tranmere rovers theyre supposed to be crap! or we may need 110 points to win the league!

Dear Tranmere,

You are not good enough to maintain a top two position. You will drop like a stone sometime soon. It's a long season. I can remember teams being 10 points clear of relegation at Christmas yet still going down. Well done on your start but it won't last.

Having said all that I notice we have got a very tough couple of months coming up fixture wise but even the locals are surprised how well tranmere are doing

ah well im not letting tranmere piddle on my parade. doesnt matter anyway. 2nd place is as good as 1st. let em run away with it as long as they keep beating everybody else at the top.

its raining 3 points
hallelujah
its raining 3 points
ohhh yeah! :D

lets be honest, who thought we'd get 6 points from the 2 away games?

We are in the nice position that we are backing our manager , whilst the oinkers are planning a crackling roast, DONT PANIC MR MANDARIC CORPORAL JONES has a plan , or so he says

I've added a trend line to this season...

Don't forget G, predicting the future, based on the past, is like driving your car blindfold looking out the backwindow.

i hope they dont lose too many too early though, i wouldnt put it past those shady feckers to come and poach our danny boy. just to piss us off. thats just the kind of people they are down at the sty. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom