Coming Soon - Paddy Kenny 'The gloves are off...'

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Patrick live on Football Heaven currently if anyone's at a loose end :)
Believe they're taking calls at some point too

Patrick live on Football Heaven currently if anyone's at a loose end :)
Believe they're taking calls at some point too

How long have I got to wait till the kindle edition? Looking forward to reading it!

It was good to hear paddy on ter radio ,He does seem to have a genuine affection for Blades
I don't like moaning about the quality of caller's but by the fucking cringe ......WHATS THE BIG FUCKING SECRET 2-1 KEN JUST TELL HIM WHAT FUCKING PUB IT WAS
Sorry ,seems I've let my emotions run away with me

Old Colin seen it all and done it all that man " Sharon's had a dream i am changing the team " 😂
Taking 20 tickets out for Gardner , milkman .... 😂
and still at it ,
love him or loath him one hell of a character .

I can remember a game in the early 2000s when Kenny was in goal when he had to palm away an incredible backpass from Montgomery (maybe).

He is one of the best goalkeeper we've had and we have had some goalkeepers in the past.

Would anyone like a copy of this?

I've read it, it was enjoyable, but won't read it again so will happily ship it to someone. I live in Leeds so just need to cover p&p.

Bumping this thread to say that I have read this at last (after buying it a year ago). Very enjoyable, and recommended.

Up to date ranking of Blades autobiographies (as opposed to biographies) that I've read, best to worst:

Keith Gillespie
Alan Birchenall
Paddy Kenny
Tony Kenworthy
Bob Booker
Keith Edwards
Tony Currie
Neil Warnock
Alan Hodgkinson

I'd recommend them all except the Hodgy one (sadly).

Bumping this thread to say that I have read this at last (after buying it a year ago). Very enjoyable, and recommended.

Up to date ranking of Blades autobiographies (as opposed to biographies) that I've read, best to worst:

Keith Gillespie
Alan Birchenall
Paddy Kenny
Tony Kenworthy
Bob Booker
Keith Edwards
Tony Currie
Neil Warnock
Alan Hodgkinson

I'd recommend them all except the Hodgy one (sadly).
Vinnie Jones (the first one, didnt bother with the second one) is my worst. Have read Mick Jones too (more of a scrapbook than an autobiography), Derek Dooley was good. Not read Gillespie, Kenworthy, Booker and Warnock (I have had the book for years- a birthday present from my cousin so I might read it soon).

Hodgy's had many errors and his ghost writer (a Stoke fan) should have tried harder with the facts

Birchenall's is the best for me, TC 2nd and enjoyed Edwards too.

Although not an autobiography but Jimmy Hagan as told by his son, David, and written by broomhillblade is a very good read

Would anyone like a copy of this?

I've read it, it was enjoyable, but won't read it again so will happily ship it to someone. I live in Leeds so just need to cover p&p.

I have absolutely no recollection of reading his book, nor of me sending this to someone.

I was going to buy it again but apparently I've already read it.

Vinnie Jones (the first one, didnt bother with the second one) is my worst. Have read Mick Jones too (more of a scrapbook than an autobiography), Derek Dooley was good. Not read Gillespie, Kenworthy, Booker and Warnock (I have had the book for years- a birthday present from my cousin so I might read it soon)

Although not an autobiography but Jimmy Hagan as told by his son, David, and written by broomhillblade is a very good read
Yes, I agree on the Hagan one. Really enjoyed that.

The Fatty Foulke biography, "Colossus" by Graham Pythian is also really good.

Vinnie Jones (the first one, didnt bother with the second one) is my worst. Have read Mick Jones too (more of a scrapbook than an autobiography), Derek Dooley was good. Not read Gillespie, Kenworthy, Booker and Warnock (I have had the book for years- a birthday present from my cousin so I might read it soon).

Hodgy's had many errors and his ghost writer (a Stoke fan) should have tried harder with the facts

I have a fw copies of 'The Jimmy Hagan Story' left. Available on ebay.- https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/304377224388

Back
Top Bottom