Chris Wilder live on Football Focus.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Always good value on the tellybox is our Chris. Even if it's only 2 minutes.

Always good value on the tellybox is our Chris. Even if it's only 2 minutes.

Chris was in jokey upbeat mood. The studio presenter talked about the tough Xmas period. CW laughed and said when he looks at the fixtures it was a tough start, a November, a tough Xmas, a tough New Year and a tough end to the season. CW said he thought the Championship was great but the PL is on a totally differently level with every game being like a big event and so tough.

Thry then said how the owners will be pleased with his progress at the club this season. Wilder laughed and said they won’t be smiling when I give them a list of players he targeted in the January transfer window.

Chris was in jokey upbeat mood. The studio presenter talked about the tough Xmas period. CW laughed and said when he looks at the fixtures it was a tough start, a November, a tough Xmas, a tough New Year and a tough end to the season. CW said he thought the Championship was great but the PL is on a totally differently level with every game being like a big event and so tough.

Thry then said how the owners will be pleased with his progress at the club this season. Wilder laughed and said they won’t be smiling when I give them a list of players he targeted in the January transfer window.

He's really turning the screw on the board regards January spending. He must have been given decent assurances out in Dubai, or I don't think he'd be this vocal. Here's hoping anyway...

Chris Wilder gave an excellent tribute to Jim Smith on FH on Radio Sheffield last night.

He gave a similar tribute today on Football Focus. It wouldn't surprise me if Dan Walker (or another) heard Chris on FH and felt he was just the right person to talk about Jim Smith.

I don't think the programme producers could have chosen a better person. Chris got it spot on.

Back
Top Bottom