Chris Wilder and his ambitions for United - Sky Sports article..

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FATTYFOULKE

Reaction score

He says and wants the same things as all of us. It’s like listening to myself saying what I want for the club if I were in his position.

Only he is in that position and he can have a massive influence on the club on and off the field for years to come.

Amongst other things- wants United to dominate the city for decades, wants Bramall Lane extended and want cat 1 status for the academy...

"They're playing against Virgil van Dijk - the third-best player in the world behind Ronaldo and Messi"

And he looked pained at times, reight up against it.

Well done lads.

Great read
Think the Pig fans should read that if they think he might fuck off to Everton any time soon

I'm glass half full these days due to Chris Wilder. However if the Prince pisses him off, he will be off. He would think about it but would leave for a bigger club if the ballance of power changes too much. To me if the Prince is wise he will give Chris Wilder as big a say as he wants in the club's running Ferguson style. But Chris Wilder knows he would not get the kind of hands on control he has now if he went to a "bigger" club.

Amongst other things- wants United to dominate the city for decades, wants Bramall Lane extended and want cat 1 status for the academy...

No reason all of that can't come to fruition now that the ball-and-chain that was McCabe has fucked off. I think Wilder realises that too as he hasn't raised one negative about the ownership outcome. One thing that continues to impress me is how deep he would like to rub that lot's fucking noses in it. As long as he's around we'll be in the ascendancy and they fucking well know it.

I'm glass half full these days due to Chris Wilder. However if the Prince pisses him off, he will be off. He would think about it but would leave for a bigger club if the ballance of power changes too much. To me if the Prince is wise he will give Chris Wilder as big a say as he wants in the club's running Ferguson style. But Chris Wilder knows he would not get the kind of hands on control he has now if he went to a "bigger" club.

The Prince has already said he wants Willder to be here for 15 more years
I know talk is cheap but I dont think the Prince is that stupid to piss Wilder off

Great explanation of why he is playing a flat midfield three for all those whinging that we are too conservative and creating nothing.

They may not agree with him, but I can't fault his logic.

That article epitomises what it means to support this club (one of the best I have read, for me anyway), we know we are going to take hits in the PL, but by god we are in bloody good hands, long live the "one of our own revolution"..Thanks, Chris And Alan
🥴
1571578409227.png

"ferk me, Crab industries have just sent me a free packet of lobster hair gel..."

🥴😊

Sos Crabster....
but that picture says it all.......

To an outsider it may appear unambitious to be concentrating on dominating a city for a number of decades.

But to be truthful it's exactly what I want us to do.

Well Chris McClure (the guy living off the coattails of his brother and friends’ relative success for years) reckons he shouldn’t have said that about wanting to put the nail Wednesday’s coffin, cos we have a game tomorrow.

No problem with this interview, after all, how long did the pre-match media interview on Thursday last? The Arsenal match was talked about at great length then.

What a superstar he is. Angry bitter pigs can whinge all they want on twitter...fact is they'd give their collective bollocks for a manager of the calibre of CW and they know it. Their desperate moaning about him being "obsessed" is projection of the worst kind. They're utterly gutted about our recent success. It's killing them, hence why they have to resort to cheap shots about CW on social media.

That article is brilliant. Perfect illustration of the man he is. No bullshit, no pretentious crap, just get on and do the job. He's 110% Blade until the day he dies. It's still a pipedream at the moment, but if the owner matches his ambition and passion, he really could become our Ferguson. FFS Princey, give him what he asks for. We'll never have a better chance to become a real force in the game.

Well Chris McClure (the guy living off the coattails of his brother and friends’ relative success for years) reckons he shouldn’t have said that about wanting to put the nail Wednesday’s coffin, cos we have a game tomorrow.

Does that twat reckon Wilder just sat in front of a microphone and waxed lyrical? Or did the interviewer mention that lot and that's why Wilder mentioned it?

The latter. But let's not suggest that. Wilder just happened to do it himself. Fuckin idiot.

Nice to know the cunt went out of his way to click on an article about our manager though....

" If the Prince pisses him off" Doesn't sound very glass half full to me mate.;)

Might be a bit travel nerd but the fact that Liverpool flew from Liverpool to Doncaster amazed me. Why would you do that?

Anfield to the Lane is 78 miles and takes just under 2 hours according to Google.

Doncaster Airport to the Lane is 25 miles and takes 36 minutes.

By the time you've got to Liverpool airport, faffed about boarding ( I know it would be a private plane with little faffing but still....) you may as well just get the coach all they way. No faffing and get to do something on the bus. It must have saved them a matter of minutes....

Are they just too posh for a bus?

Back
Top Bottom