Match Thread Chesterfield v Sheffield United - Pre-Season Friendly - 23/07/19

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Attachments

• IMG_20190723_192021.jpg
    9.2 MB · Views: 150
Was hoping to see Morrison and Mousset get some minutes today. Slightly disappointing. I'm sure they will impress when they do get a chance though.
I would imagine that neither player is currently up to the required level of fitness to play in a United team. No doubt the backroom boys will be working on this and hopefully we'll see em both soon.
UTB

Bryan has looked decent I think. Could be the heat I suppose if I'm alone on that.

Maybe if we came up with a song about how much the heterosexual/bisexual/lesbian component of our fan base would really like to spend some "quality time" with his bird it might make him feel part of stuff and spur him on?

Maybe if we came up with a song about how much the heterosexual/bisexual/lesbian component of our fan base would really like to spend some "quality time" with his bird it might make him feel part of stuff and spur him on?
Haha funny that

Duffy and Lys i can understand, but getting a little worried about Rav's.. niggling injuries seem to be his default reason for not playing over the years. Hope he's mentally up for it...
You get the feeling that some of the new guys have only signed up for the physio treatment...……. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom