Chesterfield takeover

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Isn’t this news from about 6 weeks ago? Unsure why it has more legs now they have been relegated

First signing Ched.
YEIEF.

I want to see chesterfield come back stronger from this. Would be great for the town
Watched some games at Saltergate whenever I couldn't go to a Blades away match from 1970 to 1997. Got fed up of their fans trying to make us think that they are our rivals also their bitterness towards us.

I hope not. I want to see Chesterfield slide into complete oblivion but I don't want Brian Deane to fail.
I'm with you pal. Worked down there for nearly 10 years and a more bitter bunch of chip shouldered bastards you'd struggle to meet. Not everybody though but blah... y'know.

Rot in hell you 6 fingered southern twats!

Watched some games at Saltergate whenever I couldn't go to a Blades away match from 1970 to 1997. Got fed up of their fans trying to make us think that they are our rivals also their bitterness towards us.

I'm with you pal. Worked down there for nearly 10 years and a more bitter bunch of chip shouldered bastards you'd struggle to meet. Not everybody though but blah... y'know.

Rot in hell you 6 fingered southern twats!

Exactly.

Their hatred towards us is just bizarre. Nasty little club followed by nasty little gremlins.
If we were in the shit they'd relish every bit of it, so fuck those 'Mi Duck' wankers and their bent church.

Yeah they’re bitter but just an inferiority complex i think

Come on Blades. Do you blame them when the most vociferous Blades are the 'empty vessels'?

I'm sure if Silent Blade talked football with Chesterfield fans one-to-one he would find a proper football fan talking knowledgably and with respect and knowing exactly where big clubs and smaller clubs relate to each other.

Chesterfield fans just do not expect to compete above our club. Just like us and let's say Everton or Leicester even these days.

'Inferiority complex' indeed. They are proper fans in an age of global fans. Their club's income is a fraction of ours even. Honestly.

Went out in Chesterfield once, had shit beer, a crap kebab and had some trampy little twat try and lamp me at the urinal.

Fuck 'em and their shitty little town. Hope the spire falls off so there's no reason for anyone to visit.

Who gets excited by a bit of shoddy workmanship anyway?

Exactly.

Their hatred towards us is just bizarre. Nasty little club followed by nasty little gremlins.
If we were in the shit they'd relish every bit of it, so fuck those 'Mi Duck' wankers and their bent church.
There are many Man U and Liverpool fans who live in Chesterfield too!

Come on Blades. Do you blame them when the most vociferous Blades are the 'empty vessels'?

I'm sure if Silent Blade talked football with Chesterfield fans one-to-one he would find a proper football fan talking knowledgably and with respect and knowing exactly where big clubs and smaller clubs relate to each other.

Chesterfield fans just do not expect to compete above our club. Just like us and let's say Everton or Leicester even these days.

'Inferiority complex' indeed. They are proper fans in an age of global fans. Their club's income is a fraction of ours even. Honestly.
Thread ruined!

Is that how far our club has fallen. Leicester a club who generally punch their weight, Sheff United a club who have punched seriously below their weight for far too many years.

Went out in Chesterfield once, had shit beer, a crap kebab and had some trampy little twat try and lamp me at the urinal.

Fuck 'em and their shitty little town. Hope the spire falls off so there's no reason for anyone to visit.

Who gets excited by a bit of shoddy workmanship anyway?

Well, a few of my old customers ;)

The fans are extremely small town and small minded people on the whole. For the town though I hope they bounce back. Otherwise we can paint the stadium seats red and have a nice training ground in a year or so.

If you think about it we're not well blessed around here. We've got three backward hick towns in Barnsley, Rotherham and Chesterfield surrounding us and Pikeytown a bit further east. Then there's Parson Cross Rovers on our doorstep. Fuck me, I'm emigrating.

Karma, What comes around goes around Birch you diving little twat. Taken a few decades, but "gotcha" and the zombie inhabitants of dead town that cheered you winning that penalty. As for Woodwardfan, real supporters? Get a fucking grip.

Is that how far our club has fallen. Leicester a club who generally punch their weight, Sheff United a club who have punched seriously below their weight for far too many years.

We've been overtaken by so many clubs in the last 20 years it's not even funny.

Stoke, Portsmouth, Swansea, Watford, Brighton, Huddersfield, Bournemouth, Cardiff, Wigan, Hull, Burnley, Reading...

Wow there’s some seriously embarrassing posts on this thread.

I’ve no strong feelings for Chesterfield either way. They’ve never registered on my radar enough for me to take a particular dislike for them.

I know they can’t stand us but you have to care about someone enough to really hate them and judging by some of the replies on this thread, some of our fans take this one way rivalry from them a little too seriously.

It’s not the deluded half wits from across the city we’re talking about here, it’s Chesterfield ffs.

For my own part I hope they make it back sharpish. Rather have a local cub like Chesterfield than some tiny little club from some small backward coastal town I’ve never heard off to play any day of the week.

If our fans get so upset because a club just about as close to us as our city rivals slag us off all the time, they’re following the wrong game.

Wow there’s some seriously embarrassing posts on this thread.

I’ve no strong feelings for Chesterfield either way. They’ve never registered on my radar enough for me to take a particular dislike for them.

I know they can’t stand us but you have to care about someone enough to really hate them and judging by some of the replies on this thread, some of our fans take this one way rivalry from them a little too seriously.

It’s not the deluded half wits from across the city we’re talking about here, it’s Chesterfield ffs.

For my own part I hope they make it back sharpish. Rather have a local cub like Chesterfield than some tiny little club from some small backward coastal town I’ve never heard off to play any day of the week.

If our fans get so upset because a club just about as close to us as our city rivals slag us off all the time, they’re following the wrong game.

roy-walker-meme-generator-it-s-good-but-it-s-not-right-1b6cf9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom