Cheers lads

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ferenc Blade

Reaction score
General point,can we not not manage to post rumours with out pictures of chesticles , or at least NSFW the post first I'm sure my employer will love asking why my browsing history has pictures and gifs of chesticles in it.

Grow up

General point,can we not not manage to post rumours with out pictures of chesticles , or at least NSFW the post first I'm sure my employer will love asking why my browsing history has pictures and gifs of chesticles in it.

Grow up

giphy.gif

I did think the same actually, don't think I'd be looked upon favourably.

Should you be on a football forum at all during working hours? I dont think a few pictures of girls in Bras are likely to cause offence to your IT department, on the contrary, they will probably be sat in their dank little IT Rooms masturbating anyway.

We need a 'Mammary Mill' sub board to the Rumour Mill, it's the only solution.

Should you be on a football forum at all during working hours? I dont think a few pictures of girls in Bras are likely to cause offence to your IT department, on the contrary, they will probably be sat in their dank little IT Rooms masturbating anyway.
dinner time..internet time..

I have to say I am the little tinker who started it on the Ryan Leonard thread, however it does seem the snow ball as gained a bit too much momentum and a lot of us do read the forum at work, plus there is the excellent pig and truffle for all the boobs, growlers and other NSFW stuff, not wanting to be a kill joy just think it could effect people not been able to have 5 mins down time on here while at work for fear of a massive set of tits.

I have to say I am the little tinker who started it on the Ryan Leonard thread, however it does seem the snow ball as gained a bit too much momentum and a lot of us do read the forum at work, plus there is the excellent pig and truffle for all the boobs, growlers and other NSFW stuff, not wanting to be a kill joy just think it could effect people not been able to have 5 mins down time on here while at work for fear of a massive set of tits.

Look, I know Barney & Pinchy can be a bit much but leave the personal abuse out eh? ;)

I'm surprised a choice on displaying images/gifs isn't an option to opt in and out of in the browsing preferences of each poster. Any chance of one Foxy? Would seem a reasonable solution to allow everyone to enjoy the forum however they prefer.

Back
Top Bottom