Ched to Sunderland?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Would be excellent business if we could get money for him, especially Sunderland who have loads of it.

Day before the window shuts, desperation, profit.

They shag who they want in Sunderland.

Apparently a move to Sunderland has been cancelled due to negative fans reaction.

We mustn't sign an innocent man, wrongly convicted. Pitchforks at the ready!

If they don't want a 30 year old striker who may attract no resale value, then I think that is fair comment.

It's harsh if it is because he has been in prison for a convention since overturned.

I can't really imagine fans of Sunderland, a club that employed and played Adam Johnson even after they knew he'd admitted to sexual activity with a child, getting on their high horse about Evans.

I can. They probably don't want any more negative attention on them. Especially when one of the academy coaches has jst been arrested for grooming a youth player!

In this #metoo world i can't see many clubs wanting to have anything to do with Ched.

Nothing on local news about ched going to Bolton!!.
Anyway they’re really fu—ed financially and are having trouble paying wages so doubt this story is true?. UTB

Doesn’t daddy in law own Preston’s of Bolton? Or something like that??
Maybe he’s going to pay for the transfer in a bid to get him in the big time again?

Just chucking it in there...more ridiculous things have been said on transfer deadline day

When Sunderland backed off from this I thought someone like Charlton might make a punt tbh given they’ve just lost a striker. That said, Bolton are probably operating in a very limited market.

Back
Top Bottom