Ched Evans [Confirmed]

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

My mind has now wandered to how this legend will re enact itself, open fire escapes, pizza, strange noises...

In fairness not all legends are good; Sleepy Hollow has The Headless Horseman; Sheffield United has Ched Evans.

There's me thinking that a legend was remembered purely for being very good.

Spectral figures at the window trying to look in, wet beds, ectoplasm... oh god! That's not ectoplasm!

A League 1 striker, with a history of bad discipline is not anything remotely near what we need at this club.

We scored 100 goals as team in league 1 and Bill got 30
So what's your point??
The word "CURRENTLY" in that statement, kind of makes yours look silly.......

So what's your point??
The word "CURRENTLY" in that statement, kind of makes yours look silly.......
My point is ched bloody evans is good in league 1 whereas we need goals in the premier league where at 31 he has achieved the square root of sod all. He has never even been a regular goal scorer in the championship.

My point is ched bloody evans is good in league 1 whereas we need goals in the premier league where at 31 he has achieved the square root of sod all. He has never even been a regular goal scorer in the championship.
And back to my statement, and the facts......when I made that statement Mr Evans was scoring goals for Fleetwood, and we weren't and still are struggling to score ourselves, all factual.

And back to my statement, and the facts......when I made that statement Mr Evans was scoring goals for Fleetwood, and we weren't and still are struggling to score ourselves, all factual.
Do you think Ched Evans would score goals in the prem?

Back
Top Bottom