Ched Evans [Confirmed]

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Summat about super imposing pictures of Barton and his staff’s heads on bodybuilders.

No I’m not joking.

Wasn't Barton giving the team stick about wearing thermal clothing under their kits and Evans dug up some pictures of Barton in the same stuff when he was playing. As well as the stuff you say. Joey Barton can give it but not take it.

Wasn't Barton giving the team stick about wearing thermal clothing under their kits and Evans dug up some pictures of Barton in the same stuff when he was playing. As well as the stuff you say. Joey Barton can give it but not take it.
Gone to Preston now, to get a bit more experience at Championship level, ready to spearhead our promotion charge next season.

One day he'll retire and it'll all be over.

Haha as far as misconduct goes, that's not bad at all and imagine other managers would be able to see the funny side. It's a pretty stupid rule.

You don't highligh the hypocrisy of the people above you without expecting something to happen.

I thought he might have molested the tea lady or something.

Anyway seems like he got a decent move to Preston off the back of this misconduct.

Doing the business at Preston. Sure to get a rapturous welcome when he returns home to the Lane next season.
It’ll be up there in the same category of ‘rapturous welcomes’ as I’d give George Long if we end up playing Hull and he plays.

Hi Stegosaurus here,

Not sure about this one. I suppose he can still do a decent job as backup, just in case of injuries. But we should be bringing in someone better.

The one where Withe came back and bagged a brace IIRC?
And celebrated like he'd just won't the World Cup? The very same...

the day Withe walked out again in a Blades shirt my dad just got up and walked out of the Lane, waited til the end of the game for us in the car. I reckon if SUFC were so dumb as to even consider the Evans guy again there'd be a few more do similar. Fuck me, surely we're better than that aren't we?

Back
Top Bottom