Player Suggestion Charly Musonda

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Isn’t this supposed to be on the ‘Player Suggestion’ thread? Where’s those unofficial moderators when you need them?

Isn’t this supposed to be on the ‘Player Suggestion’ thread? Where’s those unofficial moderators when you need them?
Did Foxy say all suggestions had to be in that thread or did a member suggest it before the admin disagreed stating the function of the 'player suggestion' tag?

Where will this winger play in our wingerless formation?

So, despite him having not playing a league game in England, not playing a game anywhere for 12 months, playing in a position that Utd don't use and the likelihood he'd only be allowed to leave on loan and therefore burn the second of two loans Utd are permitted next season, you're suggesting he'd be a good signing??

He's a good player, good at running with the ball etc. But this is hardly a realistic player suggestion. If we named every young kid with a bit of talent we'd get nowhere.
Has anybody heard anything of substance? Like someone's spotted CW in a hotel lobby talking to X

Young Chelsea winger .......Wf you on about ....

Pointless post ...

We don't do young and we don't do wingers ..and nobody has heard of him ......end of thread

To be fair, if your suggesting a player, it might be an idea to say why.
Mate, I find it cringy as fuck when people start describing playing styles etc. of a player they have never seen play in their life. People act like some scout that has worked with these players for years and knows what they're talking about. In reality they know fuck all.

All we can go on are videos, written accounts from those that have seen them play, stats etc. You can suggest players based on these factors, as I have, but it's not enough to start re inventing yourself as the next Paul Mitchell as a lot of know nowts on here like to do.

Barn, don't you worry dear, ignore the purists on here, you keep mentioning players no one's heard of, it'll give those of us who wonder why, the chance to ask genuinely curious questions.....you know, like why do you bother? Or why just leave it at a name? I'm none the wiser fella, in what way would this Musonda chap be of any use to United?

Barn, don't you worry dear, ignore the purists on here, you keep mentioning players no one's heard of, it'll give those of us who wonder why, the chance to ask genuinely curious questions.....you know, like why do you bother? Or why just leave it at a name? I'm none the wiser fella, in what way would this Musonda chap be of any use to United?
See my post #20.

Watch some videos of him playing.

Clearly not the same as watching him play live, but he looks very talented and I think he would be a realistic option.

See my post #20.

Watch some videos of him playing.

Clearly not the same as watching him live, but he looks very talented and I think he would be a realistic option.

Nah, you miss the point. Rather than expect me, or any other poster, to invest the time in researching any player, I think it's a reasonable expectation that if anyone recommends a player they also include an accurate summary of what makes the player an attractive proposition.

Mate, I find it cringy as fuck when people start describing playing styles etc. of a player they have never seen play in their life. People act like some scout that has worked with these players for years and knows what they're talking about. In reality they know fuck all.

All we can go on are videos, written accounts from those that have seen them play, stats etc. You can suggest players based on these factors, as I have, but it's not enough to start re inventing yourself as the next Paul Mitchell as a lot of know nowts on here like to do.

I'm not saying you need to provide a scouting dossier. I'm just saying that it might be useful to people who open the thread to include some minor details.

How old is he? You mentioned he's a a winger; could he fit somewhere in our system? Have Chelsea made him available?

Honest question: why did you suggest him? Of the the hundreds (even thousands) of players available to us, what made you start a thread about Charly Musonda?

I'm not saying you need to provide a scouting dossier. I'm just saying that it might be useful to people who open the thread to include some minor details.

How old is he? You mentioned he's a a winger; could he fit somewhere in our system? Have Chelsea made him available?

Honest question: why did you suggest him? Of the the hundreds (even thousands) of players available to us, what made you start a thread about Charly Musonda?
He was hyped as the next big thing a few years ago.

If you paid attention to the Premier League (I don't blame you if you didn't) while we were down in the depths of league one you will most likely have been aware.

Then I didn't hear of him for a while but having just watched some videos of him, I can see what the hype was about as he's clearly a talented lad and still young.

Maybe Wilder could get the best out of him.

He was hyped as the next big thing a few years ago.

If you paid attention to the Premier League (I don't blame you if you didn't) while we were down in the depths of league one you will most likely have been aware.

Then I didn't hear of him for a while but having just watched some videos of him, I can see what the hype was about as he's clearly a talented lad and still young.

Maybe Wilder could get the best out of him.

To be fair I recognised the name, and knew he was (at some point at least) highly thought of at Chelsea. I had just assumed that he had gone the way of many other once bright prospects of Chelsea, and simply failed to fulfil his potential.

Wilder seems to get the best out of players who already have the right attitude, but have dropped of the radar or been overlooked for some reason - if that applies to Musonda, then you're probably right.

Wilder did say too that he was looking to bring in some young players, I'm not sure whether he was referring to promising young players in the championship and below or youngsters deemed surplus to requirements by other PL teams - if it's the latter, then I suppose he could be a goer.

Why suggest him then?

He might be shit. You haven’t got a clue about him as you’ve just said.

Why suggest him then?

He might be shit. You haven’t got a clue about him as you’ve just said.
Read the thread lad. I don't have a problem with suggesting players based on what is available (videos, articles, stats etc.). I do have a problem when people act as though they know far more detailed information about a player than they really do.

Ah. Not have pointless threads like this clogging it up.
With respect, it's not your place to start telling the admins how to moderate the forum.

If you dislike it that much you can always not read the forum at all or post on Bladesmad.

Back
Top Bottom