Gone Elsewhere Charlie Austin

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He's had I right rant apparently, when they told him he couldn't use the first team dressing room.

Interesting negotiation tactic there.

*We’re not willing to let him use the first team facilitates*

‘But we want £8m for him’.

Laughable - take the 2m some championship club with enough money to match his wage demands offers and cut your losses if you done want him

It’s a bit of a non story. I imagine every club in the top two divisions have been offered the chance to sign him.

I wonder if we did? Surely not the mob from S6, maybe he's heading there to partner Rhodes up top?

I suppose, given his location, Brighton & HA, AFC Bournemouth or one of the mid-table London clubs.

I wonder if we did? Surely not the mob from S6, maybe he's heading there to partner Rhodes up top?

I suppose, given his location, Brighton & HA, AFC Bournemouth or one of the mid-table London clubs.
I’m sure both clubs have been offered him. He’s obviously looking for a move so it’s not a huge effort for his agent to get his PA to WhatsApp his contacts at clubs to let them know he’s available.

He’s injury prone, little re-sale value and probably on decent wages so he’s just the man to push them over the FFP limit whilst spending half the season injured.

[GONE ELSEWHERE]

Thought Wendies said he was proven Premier League quality and the type we should be after?

Ending up in the Championship just goes to show how much they know.

Back
Top Bottom