Chance to go 2nd

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Is this the Liz Hurley thread or possible results going our way thread?
On the Liz side, I was fortunate enough to sit along side her once in a restaurant, The Village Pub, Barnsley. That's Barnsley in Gloucestershire, not pig territory. Look it up on Google maps. She didn't offer to sit on my face though, but only because I was sat opposite the missus. Cłass bird. The missus that is.

On the footie front, anyone who saw blades v QPR in London know they are dangerous on attack, but vulnerable in defence, and in easily lose confidence. Put in a cauldron atmosphere, and Blades on form, easy 3. Otherwise who knows?
Leeds, Norwich, WBA, why worry, they are all fallible like us. No one running away this year, No team has an average of 2 points per game. Usually a minimum target for automatic promotion.
I do feel we have to get automatic to get promoted. Our record against top 6 is abysmal, as is our cup record, both required for play off success.
Well, I'll shut the fuck up now and sit back, enjoy the continued success after years of heartache. In Wilder and Knill I trust, they have brought me more pleasure in the last two years since that day in Darlington.

Plenty of talk about Washington from the QPR fans there. But unfortunately for him this will probably be the first time he drops out of the squad.

Wilder will never leave Clarke or Madine out.

Leeds play Derby on Friday and West Brom play Norwich. If we get past QPR, which will a challenge as they look strong, we could get into the automatic places.

Need another atmosphere like the Derby and Blackburn.

Bring it on! UTB
We nearly always cock it up when we are in this position and particularly when we haven't played. Well most of them didn't play.
Edit That'll teach be to go out for a few hours. Been beaten to it several times.

Plenty of talk about Washington from the QPR fans there. But unfortunately for him this will probably be the first time he drops out of the squad.

Wilder will never leave Clarke or Madine out.

Presuming there's a place on the bench for Punchy, I'd prefer he dropped Clarke

I’d quite like a draw between Derby and Leeds on Friday and a loss for Norwich and a win for us. Puts us well in contention with WBA right behind us.

I’d also like Elizabeth Hurley to sit on my face.
Reckon if she's doing that, you can probably call her Liz.

I genuinely think Leeds and Norwich will lose this weekend. Leeds are finding that their strength in depth is a problem, and Norwich are struggling to keep goals out and facing WBA who have a very tasty attack, which unsurprisingly returns the best number of goals in the league.
Obviously being the Blade I am, I also expect us to fuck it up against QPR, so apart from the Liz Hurley thing I don't think you post is that much of a stretch.

Give her a line?
That would be one hell of a party trick to "snort" it that way, and good luck getting the smear out of the mirror.

Back
Top Bottom