Champions of England

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

"Here we are lads, League Champions. You mark my words, this will be the first of many league titles for Sheffield United."

"Here we are lads, League Champions. You mark my words, this will be the first of many league titles for Sheffield United."

Obviously the Lundstram lookalike at the back is the scapegoat who cost us the double.

Selection Committee OUT.

whilst we’re on the subject could someone suggest updates to barrel of money and the jack song??
we’ve already been promoted!

We've got a barrel of money,
We ain't got Woodward and Currie
There's no Eddie Colquhoun, but new Kop seats are soon or maybe not
Uuuuniiiited,
Altogether now, except the miseries who don't agree....

We've got a barrel of money,
We ain't got Woodward and Currie
There's no Eddie Colquhoun, but new Kop seats are soon or maybe not
Uuuuniiiited,
Altogether now, except the miseries who don't agree....
no eddie colquhoun but my pies coming soon??

So that's Fatty Foulke's dinner plate, where's the trophy?
The shield itself, commissioned by Dewar, was over six feet high and believed to be the largest trophy to be competed for in the history of football.[7] In the 1990s, the trophy was put up for auction by Corinthian Casuals to finance all-weather training facilities; it sold for around £25,000 to a private owner

Clue. One is on the front row hiding his erection with hat as Miss Sheffield United has just shown a bit of ankle.

I can assure you young Thornton, never, ever have I hidden, let alone disguised, an erection. Some other blaggard must take responsibility for their own indiscretions. This is one Blade who has retained his swagger through thick and film, decade after decade.

I can assure you young Thornton, never, ever have I hidden, let alone disguised, an erection. Some other blaggard must take responsibility for their own indiscretions. This is one Blade who has retained his swagger through thick and film, decade after decade.

IMG_0432.GIF

Well it can't be georgebernardshaw, why would you need a hat to hide a maggot?

No it wasn't. We've played Preston many times in the top flight and they are also 19th century only winners.
That is true. Maybe the person that told me missed something out, I guess it’s the first such meeting since the conclusion of 20th century football. To say the first was in 1900 wouldn’t be much of a stat!

Clue. One is on the front row hiding his erection with hat as Miss Sheffield United has just shown a bit of ankle.

They were going to take her back to the hotel but had an issue getting the camera equipment up the fire escape.....

What’s with the young Sean Thornton? Who do you think was holding that massive shield up?

Bet they can't wait to get down the pub and douse each other in bitter, porter and stout

I still do that now although I allow myself to go casual from time to time and leave my monocle and sock suspenders at home

That is true. Maybe the person that told me missed something out, I guess it’s the first such meeting since the conclusion of 20th century football. To say the first was in 1900 wouldn’t be much of a stat!

It's the Premier League that stat because as we know football didn't start properly until 1992, which us kind of ironic for this particular stat.

Back
Top Bottom