Champions of England

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ThatJa

Bigger Blade than United's Arab Emirate
Reaction score
Leicester City fans were singing "Champions of England, you'll never sing that" which got me thinking, didn't we win Englands top division in the 30's? Maybe my History is bad (it probably is) but I recall reading at some point that we had a decentish spell as the top club in England..

Any historians available?

Leicester City fans were singing "Champions of England, you'll never sing that" which got me thinking, didn't we win Englands top division in the 30's? Maybe my History is bad (it probably is) but I recall reading at some point that we had a decentish spell as the top club in England..

Any historians available?
I think maybe you might have misheard. We sing a song for our late chairman which goes 'Champions of England, you made us sing that'

Although it's entirely possible they sang your version as well

I think maybe you might have misheard. We sing a song for our late chairman which goes 'Champions of England, you made us sing that'

Although it's entirely possible they sang your version as well

Ah right, that makes sense. Sorry about that.

If we hadn't just lost to them I'd probably think this was catchy.

United also won the war time top flight. So 2-1 the other way this time.

I like Wednesday's version though.. Carlos had a dream... I particularly like the ending of that version "Sheffield Wednesday, we're on our way back!" 😂🤣😭

Won first division north 1945, unofficial though.

whilst we’re on the subject could someone suggest updates to barrel of money and the jack song??
we’ve already been promoted!

Back
Top Bottom