Player Suggestion Cauley Woodrow

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

CharnockBlade

Reaction score
Finally seems to be realising some of the early potential he showed at Fulham. quick, tricky and able to play as a 10 and interestingly able to use both feet well. I did think we may be looking higher up now, however he's had a pretty good season so far in a barnsley team shipping goals and leaving the front two fighting for scraps. May be able to pick him up relatively (in premier league terms) cheap fee and develop him further. Just a suggestion :)

think we're fishing in a different pond now but I do rate him..

Scored one and made one today. He seems a good player.

Looked the part yesterday. Reminds me of Mcburnie when he was in the championship. We have turned him into a target man, which doesn’t really suit him I don’t think. If we signed Woodrow and did the same I don’t think the signing would work out, if we played to his strengths I think it would.

H
Looked the part yesterday. Reminds me of Mcburnie when he was in the championship. We have turned him into a target man, which doesn’t really suit him I don’t think. If we signed Woodrow and did the same I don’t think the signing would work out, if we played to his strengths I think it would.
woukdnt be a bad option if we were looking for a link man to succeed Didzy

Back
Top Bottom