Case for Jags?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

That's bollocks. There are at least 4 I would keep.

I'm sorry to break this to you, but the ref and his officials don't count 😔.

I've lost complete faith in the team, having ONLY got 4 points from 3 games, in arguably the best league in the world.

I'm sorry to break this to you, but the ref and his officials don't count 😔.

I've lost complete faith in the team, having ONLY got 4 points from 3 games, in arguably the best league in the world.

I just wished we'd signed Maradonna.

On today’s performance, yes bash made a mistake and was partly at fault for the goal but I don’t get the whole replace bash brigade. Of course he has his limitations but I think he had a decent game, helped overload the wings (of course). Last week when he made the the interception at the death many applauded, but now he’s made a mistake which COULD have lead to nothing, he needs replacing... I’m not convinced he’s bad (yes no one stated it but it’s hinted) It’s still early days and only time will tell but I think he’ll keep his position.

Seems a bit premature to be writing Bash off based on a single game. I was at the Palace game and thought he did well (as did the whole defensive unit and team generally).

He may make more mistakes this season and we'll notice them more when he does but that applies across the whole of our side, it comes with making the step up.

He's a grounded lad and a grafter, I'd back him to come back with a strong performance next time out.

I don’t think he looks out of his depth per se but I’d 100% have Jags in for Chelsea next week.

With 37 year old Jagielka being the alternative to Basham we need to be careful about writing him off. We have a lot of games until January and he will likely remain our best option there.

Can anyone see Jags doing the runs that Bash does? not leading the witness here genuinely asking.

Im no Bash fan by all means but love the guy for persistently proving me wrong

Back
Top Bottom