Carlos Dousseff

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

BobblesBlade

Reaction score
Apparently signing for 8.5 million

Towing defender 6ft 6
15stone
23 years old

Born in Columbia to Paraguan father and Brazilian mother.
Part of a gang but saved by a Columbia local team who then saw enough potential to showcase him to South American teams.
His tackling and movement made him a target for Flamengo but for some reason he never got to go for a trial. In fact as hard to believe the towering defender went missing.
Found back in his old gang his parents shuttled him off to Europe finding relatives in Southern France. He signed for Frejus and instantly became a hit.
He started to attract the attention of Monaco and signed a pre contract deal for summer 2020. Utd though through their recently upgraded scouting network have managed to get the pre contract deal cancelled with a small fee to Monaco.
I’ve just made all this up.........

Apparently signing for 8.5 million

Towing defender 6ft 6
15stone
23 years old

Born in Columbia to Paraguan father and Brazilian mother.
Part of a gang but saved by a Columbia local team who then saw enough potential to showcase him to South American teams.
His tackling and movement made him a target for Flamengo but for some reason he never got to go for a trial. In fact as hard to believe the towering defender went missing.
Found back in his old gang his parents shuttled him off to Europe finding relatives in Southern France. He signed for Frejus and instantly became a hit.
He started to attract the attention of Monaco and signed a pre contract deal for summer 2020. Utd though through their recently upgraded scouting network have managed to get the pre contract deal cancelled with a small fee to Monaco.
I’ve just made all this up.........
That's a minute of my life I'll never get back.

Hang on I want to reply to this post but i'm just splitting up a fight between Prince Harry and Scooby doo

Back
Top Bottom