Can you put a name to the face please

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ecco1889

Reaction score
Some of our backroom staff on the promotion bus,Knilly and Matt Prestridge(centre),can anyone help with others,thanks image.jpeg

Paul Mitchell with hood up.

Others could be sleeper cells. CIA may know who they are.

Lad on the right is Lee Rickards, strength and conditioning coach.
I went to the gym with him a few years back and school with his Barnsley obsessed brother.

Bald lad is Lee McMahon, the strength and conditioning coach. I think the lad behind him talking to Crainie is Subhashis Basu, the club doctor.

The lad on the right hand side is an explayer who helps train the lads.....I think....only I can't remember his flipping name.....

Shirley the bald guy is Butch Wilkins?

Funny story:

I was in EIS gym with my old trainer, an ex-pro footballer. Yon bald fella was in there too, and my trainer told me he was United's conditioning coach. Later on, my trainer was speaking to another staff member about the United guy and said something about him being 'not exactly inspiring', and talking about 'the bald guy' not realising that the United coach was standing right there!

My trainer panicked and said he was talking about Ray Wilkins (who had died earlier that week). Fortunately, my trainer had actually played under Wilkins so he was able to bluff his was through. He and the United coach both agreed what a nice chap Wilkins had been. Blessedly, my trainer didn't get picked up on the 'not exactly inspiring' line.

Back
Top Bottom