CONFIRMED Cameron Carter-Vickers

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

This would be instead of Lenihan, surely.

Maybe we're saving that money and spending it on attacking players. Wouldn't be the worst idea.
Before the start of the season I thought we'd have enough up front to get by but I'm not convinced, having seen us a few times. Maybe CW feels the same.

Just a Twitter rumour. Mate told me he'd seen it on there. We shall see.

Just a Twitter rumour. Mate told me he'd seen it on there. We shall see.

I hate to piss on your chips, but I've just searched him on there and I can't see a thing about him related to us...

I'm pretty sure he's very highly rated at spurs and has been in and around the first team. U less I'm mixing it up with another double barrelled prospect.

Exactly the type of signing we should be making imo - will have learned a thing or 2 in the training with the prems best defence

Asked a Spurs mate of mine about him. Verdict: "Good player. Big fella. American but can play for England. Centre back mostly. Can do a job at RB but a CB for sure. Good on the ball. Has a bit of pace – enough of it."

Asked a Spurs mate of mine about him. Verdict: "Good player. Big fella. American but can play for England. Centre back mostly. Can do a job at RB but a CB for sure. Good on the ball. Has a bit of pace – enough of it."
Tell your Spurs mate he's got it the wrong way round. He was brought up in Southend but his dad is American so he's eligible to play for the U.S.

Back
Top Bottom