Incoming? Cameron Brannagan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Is this a player suggestion? A rumoured incoming? Please elaborate.

Maybe instead of Leonard. A rumour I may add

Interesting if this is a genuine rumour. Can't see why we'd get him as well as Leonard so it could indicate we are at least thinking about pursuing new targets. Where have you heard it?

We were linked with him in August. Don't think he's the same type of player as Leonard though, more attacking and more of a ball carrier. So maybe an alternative to Holmes?

And is it difficult to type a few words to say where the rumour's from?

Leonard sounds close to me, Holmes (because of Robinson) sounds a long way off.

Leonard sounds close to me, Holmes (because of Robinson) sounds a long way off.

The Holmes saga is so familiar to last season and McFadzean.He of course did leave in the end. As we're in the division above now we're in a much stronger position and even more so been Holmes ex manager. He can keep saying the talk but he's potentially making the situation even worse for himself and Holmes in terms of the fee and Holmes attitude to staying at Charlton. No one wants to stay somewhere against their will.

Sorry gents I was driving and posted it whilst in traffic.

I'm obviously not gonna name whoever mentioned it to me but put it this way they have no allegiances to the Blades.

And I imagine Cameron is just one of Tens of if not 100s if players we have made an inquiry about. He fits the right profile that Wilder preferred with age on his side, I don't know much about him to say whether or not he has nailed on resale value but just from his wiki his career seems similar to Coadys as in come through at Liverpool and reached 20/21 and finally accepted he needs to looks elsewhere

Sorry gents I was driving and posted it whilst in traffic.

I'm obviously not gonna name whoever mentioned it to me but put it this way they have no allegiances to the Blades.

And I imagine Cameron is just one of Tens of if not 100s if players we have made an inquiry about. He fits the right profile that Wilder preferred with age on his side, I don't know much about him to say whether or not he has nailed on resale value but just from his wiki his career seems similar to Coadys as in come through at Liverpool and reached 20/21 and finally accepted he needs to looks elsewhere

Cheers Manc, didn't expect you to divulge names, was just trying to figure out of it was your thoughts as a good signing or whether there might be some substance to it. As you say it could be one of many.

Yes we could take him, get him up to speed so that he's ready for another Championhip club to sign for about 12p more than we are willing to pay

Texting and driving is a very dangerous criminal offence. I feel it incumbent upon me to copy,paste and forward your confession to SYP.

I was just thinking it sounds like a made up name but then it occurred to me they're all made up.

You mean 'BushBlade' is not your real name?

I was only to saying to Mrs ShouldCoco over the cornflakes this morning, that the chaps on the forum have some pretty weird names. I put it down to their parents, the permissive society, the swinging 60s and too much ale.

I was only to saying to Mrs ShouldCoco over the cornflakes this morning, that the chaps on the forum have some pretty weird names. I put it down to their parents, the permissive society, the swinging 60s and too much ale.
Get outer hear Ivan

Yes, it's my real name but all names, essentially, are made up. Someone, at some point, made a noise and decided that's what they'd call their kid and it stuck. It's the same with all words. Just think, thousands of years ago, someone turned to his mate and said for the first time ever 'tha's nesh'.

The Holmes saga is so familiar to last season and McFadzean.He of course did leave in the end. As we're in the division above now we're in a much stronger position and even more so been Holmes ex manager. He can keep saying the talk but he's potentially making the situation even worse for himself and Holmes in terms of the fee and Holmes attitude to staying at Charlton. No one wants to stay somewhere against their will.
Unless they play for us of course so that we can all slag off the club management for letting em go too cheap, or for not holding em to their contracts.

Seen the blades analytics guy on twitter waxing lyrical about this lad's creativity from midfield. Anyone seen much of him? Would he help solve our chance creation issues?

Seen the blades analytics guy on twitter waxing lyrical about this lad's creativity from midfield. Anyone seen much of him? Would he help solve our chance creation issues?
Who?

Good player having a good season and central to OUFC's upturn in form. However, as we know, there's a huge gulf in class between L1 and Prem and I'd be very surprised / underwhelmed if he was identified as the most suitable players to bolster midfield in Jan. Think more Jeff Hendrick or possibly either Etibo or Ndiaye from Stoke.

Good player having a good season and central to OUFC's upturn in form. However, as we know, there's a huge gulf in class between L1 and Prem and I'd be very surprised / underwhelmed if he was identified as the most suitable players to bolster midfield in Jan. Think more Jeff Hendrick or possibly either Etibo or Ndiaye from Stoke.
Don't forget how many League One players we have in our team who are not struggling with the gulf in class.

Back
Top Bottom