Incoming? Callum Chambers

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Would be the ideal long term Bash replacement.

A number of websites put him on 50k a week. Pinch of salt required but I wouldn’t be surprised. Even if is is on that amount of money surely players understand the cost of living up north is considerably less in comparison to London areas.

B20AE9BA-96DB-442E-B9FC-BC01377407C0.jpeg

Don’t think we are quite in the game to be signing first team players who are currently starting/playing games for the big 6 clubs. Sadly we aren’t competing just yet salary wise.

A number of websites put him on 50k a week. Pinch of salt required but I wouldn’t be surprised. Even if is is on that amount of money surely players understand the cost of living up north is considerably less in comparison to London areas.

View attachment 89249

“When you take into account that our salary offer of 30k/week doesn’t include the London weighting you currently enjoy with your Arsenal salary, I think you’ll find Calum that this offer in effect matches what you’re currently on. Now please go ahead and sign the contract.”

“When you take into account that our salary offer of 30k/week doesn’t include the London weighting you currently enjoy with your Arsenal salary, I think you’ll find Calum that this offer in effect matches what you’re currently on. Now please go ahead and sign the contract.”

LoughboroBlade are you going to be involved in contract negotiations, send that script through on the fax machine to recruitment........ Actually use carrier pigeon, better success rate.

In the unlikely scenario Chambers or Holding wanted to sign for us I assume he'd be expecting to start, which they won't be. So.

Bump if Arsenal want Berge at £35m but are fucking about over payment schedules. Would almost be perfect for us in a 3 and can play as Slav likes his centre halves to in a 2.
Out of contract next summer so £25M plus him would progress the negotiations if we’re intent of selling Sander.
He’s also only 26 so the right age for our rebuild and seems a much better option than that Scottish lad who has been mentioned for a similar price.

Bump if Arsenal want Berge at £35m but are fucking about over payment schedules. Would almost be perfect for us in a 3 and can play as Slav likes his centre halves to in a 2.
Out of contract next summer so £25M plus him would progress the negotiations if we’re intent of selling Sander.
He’s also only 26 so the right age for our rebuild and seems a much better option than that Scottish lad who has been mentioned for a similar price.

Why would be even consider dropping to the Champ though? He's in & around the Arsenal side and I'm sure he'll have Prem suitors should he not extend at Arsenal. There's also the question of salary....

Why would be even consider dropping to the Champ though? He's in & around the Arsenal side and I'm sure he'll have Prem suitors should he not extend at Arsenal. There's also the question of salary....
Has he been injured? He didn't make a PL appearance this season until March.

17 apps in all comps. 6 Europa League games, 1x Johnstone's Paint Cup

Has he been injured? He didn't make a PL appearance this season until March.

17 apps in all comps. 6 Europa League games, 1x Johnstone's Paint Cup

A ruptured ACL I think.

I thought he looked good when playing against Utd at the Lane last season - very composed, read the game well and kept possession.

In reality he should be way out of Utd's league at the mo both in terms of ability (i.e. definite Prem level) and cost.

not a bad shout bob get him on a years loan as part of any deal with berge or ramsdale with a view to buy if we get promoted and make arsenal pay 75% of his salary 😉

I can’t believe his career earnings as per websites, he’s earns 20 million plus!

Can we have one of those blue “Gone Elsewhere” things...

Back
Top Bottom