Bye bye Billy.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Loan or Permanent?

I hope he recaptures his form there! Hopefully they will play to his strengths & he can prove us all wrong!

Any source on this?

Ketchup please :)

I might be wrong, but I believe BB is unable to name his source... so I'll let you make of that what you will.

Would anyone be sad to see Billy go?

Yes, if we don't get anyone better in to replace him.

If we do, then not particularly. The lad's a Blade, but for whatever reason he's just not cutting it here.

wouldn't mind if he went really. would be disappointing after the expectations we had of him and the wish to see a conquering hero return and all that, but it doesn't seem to be working out unfortuneatly. Cutting the numbers at this stage of the season is increasingly risky though

If we do, then not particularly. The lad's a Blade, but for whatever reason he's just not cutting it here.

Which begs the question... would he elsewhere? Three months down the line, if he's banging them in for Donny or wherever, can you imagine the uproar?

I think he has the ability to do it in this league, just not with us (at the moment).

He is a bx player, how many of his Scunny gaols came at the end of a melee in the area? from what I recall it was a majority.

Our style of football just does not suit him (or anyone at the moment it would seem).

I'd be tempted to let him have the rest of the season on loan somehwere, get a few goals, regain his confidence and come back for another go next season.

He will never score for us with the crap blackwell insists on playing or the crap service he gets or position he plays for us.
i know he’s good enough for this level and he’d probably still get at least 12 to 15 IN THE PREM.
i never saw liniker playing out of position with no wingers to cross and there same type of player.
if he goes on loan to donny and starts scoring for fun its time to get rid of blackwell and bring back Billy and get a bloody real manager IMO :mad:

in case you didn’t guess I’m not happy

before any one jumps in saying he never scores niether did stead or hulse under blackwell untill they moved

unless were gonna sign rooney blackwell will become my most hated manager ever (worse than nobson)yer lets get rid of beattie and sharp why dont you just sell the whole team and field a random 11 from the crowd you muppet
take a look at this link from billy at scunny and tell me how many he scores from a punted ball up front and how many are from low crosses http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23fnb2pym34

I think he has the ability to do it in this league, just not with us (at the moment).

He is a bx player, how many of his Scunny gaols came at the end of a melee in the area? from what I recall it was a majority.

Our style of football just does not suit him (or anyone at the moment it would seem).

I'd be tempted to let him have the rest of the season on loan somehwere, get a few goals, regain his confidence and come back for another go next season.

Pretty much how I feel at the moment. Letting him out on loan would be much preferable to selling him.

Back
Top Bottom