Player Suggestion Britt Assombalonga

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

pblades

Reaction score
Hear that he's another that Cloughs had his scouts watching. Seems decent at this level, scores a fair few too, and with posh missing out on the playoffs. Worth a punt?

If we had £2 million out of our game changing investment left Coady and Brayford would already be here.

Forest mat have to sell to meet FFP.
Scored 14 goals in a relegation battle.
Right age - 24.
Wouldn't have to uproot family from Notts.
Went to Forest for £5mil, but 50% of that a sell on fee, so real value £2.5m?.

Love Billy to bits, but the thought of Assombalonga & a fit Ched running at defences would have them shittin bricks.

Would love this guy. He won't go for less than 6/7m though. Maybe £8m+

Wouldn't have to move home either.

It would be nice to get a marquee signing like this but im pretty sure that its not Wilders style to sign multi million pound players.

Right age - 24.

Love Billy to bits, but the thought of Assombalonga & a fit Ched running at defences would have them shittin bricks.

I agree that Assombolonga is a good player (or was), but if you think championship defenders are not worried about Billy "30 fuckin goals in a season" Sharp, I would say think again.

Injury prone and apparently a bad attitude, not a Wilder type player.

Right age - 24.

I agree that Assombolonga is a good player (or was), but if you think championship defenders are not worried about Billy "30 fuckin goals in a season" Sharp, I would say think again.

I would agree Grappler , not to mention the 20 goals in the previous season playing virtually singlehandedly.

Billy will get goals. His movement is clever and he is great finisher.

If they haven't already, I'd think the pigs are very close to breaching FFP rules. Not that they'll get done for it...
The only clubs who pay any attention to FFP rules are the ones with a low budget and use it as an excuse not to be able to sign players.

No chance. Worth at least £10m in todays transfer market

If they haven't already, I'd think the pigs are very close to breaching FFP rules

They're doing their kits 'in-house' (own brand) this season, so the profits from that might cover it :D

Think Liverpool? Game changing? :confused:

Think Liverpool. Think Ings on loan. If ASSSSSSSSSOOMMMMMMMBALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGA is viable so is Ings. Cheaper to have the name on the back of the shirt too.

Forest rejected 8 million from Burnley

fc2fca5cc8833d35c92822a6af386914480a4e7c2411a6329d9742eb6bc89110.jpg

Back
Top Bottom