Bristol City @ Home Moved for Sky TV

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Xmas do for me as well that night. Bugger.

Not a chance I'll be able to avoid the score or avoid being a grumpy twat to my work colleagues should we lose. :mad:

Fuck right off Sky. Leeds ex chairman was a mentalist but he was right about Sky. It's not out fault BT out bid them for CL rights - Stop trying to fill the gaps in your shitty programming by ruining everyone's weekend

not wanting to conform with the regime, but if we take the Sky pound, which we do, we have to accept the consequences.
if you pay your money, you get your desires - city sauna.

Fuck right off Sky. Leeds ex chairman was a mentalist but he was right about Sky. It's not out fault BT out bid them for CL rights - Stop trying to fill the gaps in your shitty programming by ruining everyone's weekend
Champions league is shown on a Tuesday and Wednesday ...

Sky was showing games live on a Friday long before they lost the champions league

Just read this incredible quote from a Bristol City fan

View attachment 32929
He makes a great point. We are as easy to beat as the team in 17th and if we get beaten we don’t get any points. So it is pretty unfair that we keep winning and therefore getting 3 points. We should by rights not get any points because we are easy to beat but bizarrely keep winning and spoiling things.

I believe he is Donald trump’s speech writer.

Is there any credible reason as to why this match has been moved without it being on Sky?

There's no issue on the Saturday with all other South Yorkshire/Yorkshire teams playing in the area.

However a positive of this could allow a trip to one of the non league Sheffield sides on the Saturday, but still would rather be at the Lane 3pm Saturday.

Just read this incredible quote from a Bristol City fan

View attachment 32929

Wasn’t the whole point of 3 points for a win to encourage teams to go for a win rather than hold out for a point for a draw.

If, with 10 minutes to go, you are leading in a third of your games, level in a third of your games and behind in a third and you settle for the draw you get around 15 or 16 points for those drawing games. If you go for it and win half of them and lose half of them you get 23 or 24 points. It makes total sense.

Personally, I would make it no points for a draw and a bonus point for every win with a 3 goal or more margin. That’s what the game should be about.

Wasn’t the whole point of 3 points for a win to encourage teams to go for a win rather than hold out for a point for a draw.

after 16 games a third of the season we have 33 points won 11 lost 5
if we do that in the last 2 sets of 15 games win 10 lose 5
we may have lost 15 games but we will have 93 points

personally Id take that now this instant

That's me out of the BLUT atmosphere experiment, at a Christmas do on the Friday. Bugger

Bolton game will be the next one hopefully. That's on a Saturday, 30th December.

Really irritating me how many can't make it now, I think it'll cost us at least 20 or 30 on the BLUT based on initial indications. Would've been perfect had it stayed a Saturday 3pm game. It just means I'll have to try to build even more interest in it.

Omg f*** u sky, if I'm working a late I'm going to be really really p***ed off!!!! :mad:

Well there is the record button? And with a fully fledged grasp of the language such as you display you could of course back it up by saying to your nearest/dearest/flat mates "Don't tell me the f***ing score or look at me you c***ts". As you relax at 0330 to watch the match. :)

Well there is the record button? And with a fully fledged grasp of the language such as you display you could of course back it up by saying to your nearest/dearest/flat mates "Don't tell me the f***ing score or look at me you c***ts". As you relax at 0330 to watch the match. :)
Dude I'm a season ticket holder, paid good money, not happy when I get messed around.

Back
Top Bottom