Bristol City @ Home Moved for Sky TV

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

You'll be reight. I'd rather attend my own execution than a Works Do.

Ah see our works xmas do is pretty good. Always an enjoyable night out that results in an horrendous hangover. At least if I don't arrive til half 10 after the match, the hangover might not be quite so bad.

Ah see our works xmas do is pretty good. Always an enjoyable night out that results in an horrendous hangover. At least if I don't arrive til half 10 after the match, the hangover might not be quite so bad.

Stopped bothering with them many years ago mate. Crap reheated food, people that have crapped on you all year suddenly being your best mate "because it's Christmas".

Not for me.

Anyone know a pub in Whitby with decent beer and Sky? Mrs.i.am's birthday weekender that weekend. Got a walk planned for Satdi afternoon so Friday night suits us.

The Buck on the harbour side - 3 screens. Good choice of beer including TT Landlord.

Just think chaps, you've now got a free Satdi to get your Christmas shopping sorted!
Aye, but will you be setting us a good example by going shopping? Or baby-sitting? Or both at the same time?;)

But what will we do on Christmas Eve with all the spare time ;)

That’s what Xmas eve is for. Boots 3 for 2’s

:)

Christmas Eve is for drinking, gentlemen.

Aye, but will you be setting us a good example by going shopping? Or baby-sitting? Or both at the same time?;)

My Christmas shopping is almost done. The Amazon man or postman are sometimes my only bit of adult interaction I get in a day...

Christmas Eve is for drinking, gentlemen.......followed by staggering around in a blind panic,half cut looking for a 24 hour garage that still has a passable box of Roses chocolates, do it yourself car valeting kit and some festive wrapping paper.

My Christmas shopping is almost done. The Amazon man or postman are sometimes my only bit of adult interaction I get in a day...

Stopped bothering with them many years ago mate. Crap reheated food, people that have crapped on you all year suddenly being your best mate "because it's Christmas".

Not for me.

I can't imagine the CEO of Crab Industries would stand for such shite :D

I can't imagine the CEO of Crab Industries would stand for such shite :D

Indeed.

As much slightly out of date Lambrini as you can drink, Big Vern on the Karaoke, Val (Mrs Vern) on the catering. Promises to be a real Christmas Cracker. You're all invited, just don't laugh at Big Vern when he does his Frank Sinatra, it sounds like he's gargling with a bag of Pork Pies and he gets a bit over emotional. The Lambrini interferes with his medication.

You could've stopped there really!

True. He's more sensitive than you think, he just has to be managed effectively thats all. To keep him sweet, he has the singing voice of Sinatra, and the Land Rover Discovery is the finest pirce of engineering ever to grace the road.

Last edited:
More Sky money filling the clubs coffers is no bad thing .a taster of what we'll get next season in the Prem when they fund our first 10 million plus player

I couldn't get to this game, so now I can watch it.

That's good.

My work Christmas do is on that night.

That's bad.

The Christmas do is at the Copthorne.

That's good.

The function room at the Copthorne is away from the pitch with no view.

That's bad.

Back
Top Bottom