Match Thread Brighton & Hove Albion v. Sheffield United - 21st Dec 19

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

BRI
BRI
BRI

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin

1576575707590.png v. 1576575717804.png
EPL Week 18 - Saturday 21st December 2019 - AMEX Stadium

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
- https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/brighton-hove-albion-vs-sheffield-united.482/

Officials:

Referee:
Robert Jones
Assistant Referee: Stuart Burt
Assistant Referee: Simon Bennett
Fourth Official: Keith Stroud
Video Assistant Referee: Michael Oliver
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Neil Davies

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

Screenshot 2019-12-19 at 15.26.54.png

Away Fans Guide:

Last edited:

Interesting one this - if we get a result without Fleck and the Moose I will start to believe we can shake up the top 6.

Thought McBurnie would get the nod, he's been breathing down Mouse's neck of late. I don't mean Mouse has been playing shit but player management n all that.

Cushioned seats at the ground, very comfortable!

Never mind that. Quick! Let's see who can be the first one to make up a song about Verrips! (Not much rhymes with "Verrips" though does it?). I'm working on it now...

lips
hips
skips
trips
ships
dips
pips
whips
kips
sips
tips
quips
slips

damn! damn! damn! How's the rest of it go? 🤔 Wannabe first. Gottabe first!

How about Cherry by the Jive Bombers?

Verrips, Ver-rerererererererere
I'll make a bet
Verrips, Ver-rerererererererere
We'll play you yet!

Never mind that. Quick! Let's see who can be the first one to make up a song about Verrips! (Not much rhymes with "Verrips" though does it?). I'm working on it now...

lips
hips
skips
trips
ships
dips
pips
whips
kips
sips
tips
quips
slips

damn! damn! damn! How's the rest of it go? 🤔 Wannabe first. Gottabe first!
Maybe that famous German christmas carol ........... 🎼 And since there's no place to go, verripsnow verripsnow verripsnow

No way was that handball I've watched the replay 5 times and it came off his knee I dont get it. Another goal robbed.

No way was that handball I've watched the replay 5 times and it came off his knee I dont get it. Another goal robbed.

It might have grazed his thumb but how is not fucking going in anyway? He's a foot out in the middle of the goal. The ball hits him. It's going in the net. Possibly grazes his hand on the way in. Scraping his hand made absolutely no fucking difference whatsofuckingever. Fuck it. Fuck it. Fuck it.

IT'S NOT FOOTBALL ANY MORE.

Surprise surprise another game and another dubious var decision! Bizarre again

It might have grazed his thumb but how is not fucking going in anyway? He's a foot out in the middle of the goal. The ball hits him. It's going in the net. Possibly grazes his hand on the way in. Scraping his hand made absolutely no fucking difference whatsofuckingever. Fuck it. Fuck it. Fuck it.

IT'S NOT FOOTBALL ANY MORE.
Paul Merson said exactly the same , the ball was already going in anyhow

Egan's goal was a def handball, new rules or not. went in off his hand!

Great finish by McBurnie. We dominated the first half of the first half. After our disallowed goal they perked up a but, conceded against the run of play and were the more dominant team.

Decent performance so far. We've limited them, but as the half went on we seemed to back-off a bit too much and they found more gaps. At the moment their passing in woeful though but I can't see them being that bad second half.

I feel Freeman is looking a bit lost at the moment. The game seems to be going on round him (stick on a £5 for next goal!). Basham is struggling a bit and losing his man. Biggest issue as the half went on was that the ball was sticking when we were clearing it. It kept coming back for the last 10.

Need a good start to the second half to calm my nerves!

Back
Top Bottom