Brighton Fulham West Brom

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Pigsareblue

Reaction score
Brighton and Fuham playing today. Brighton look like they will lose and not get trashed would have been nice for there goal difference to get a thrashing. (Brighton pen as I type)

Fulham will hopefully get a thrashing to by at least 3 goals

We certainly dont need Fulham points today as the already have games in hand j

Fulham looking good and I have no idea just felt like making this

The purpose is to track the progress off our other relegation rivals. We can track how many points we need. My guess is 30-32. 25-27 more that is.

Even if we can't stay up we can at least see if we can finish above West Brom

Fulham look like they have a good chance for all 3 points or at least a point. I was hoping they would get thrashed .

We can catch Newcastle as well. UTB
If I included one more team it would have been Newcastle I just think they will get at least 13-15 points and I cant see us making up 14 points. We will need 27-33 points. The lower end might be possible but I think Newcastle and Burnley are to far ahead

I would say we can add other teams if necessary but I think its unlikely but we can add Newcastle if they carry on this winless run and we get more points. Same with Burnley if they revert to what they where like at the start of the Season.

Does anybody else think Newcastle and or burnley should be added? They are more than 10 points ahead and Burnley are doing good we need to copy that good run Burnley had against some tough team to escape this

My hope is Fulham lose becuase Brighton and Fulham both play each other soon and one off them will reach 15 points probably more. Fulham's keeper is doing very good and had already made 2 impressive saves. Who ever loses us and WBA is week 22 will finish rock bottom. Spurs just scored but it's getting checked

Hopefully Spurs put 5 plus past Fulham and that puts a dent in there confidence

All the bottom team especially us have difficult games though

I can see Fulham doing enough to stop up
West Brom, Brighton and sadly ourselves

I think Newcastle have enough points at this stage to mean we won’t catch them

I hope I’ve got the fker wrong, but I don’t see us escaping the drop :(

Fulham are looking good against Spurs. They have too many matchwinners to go down.

shit.. Fulham got a point and I fear they are to good to go down. Thjey havn't won in 6. 5 draws in a row now but the problem is if they draw every game till the end off the season they will easily stay up instead off us wba and brighton. Them and Brighton despite having only one more win are way above us on the table because they have been drawing games when we have been losing

shit.. Fulham got a point and I fear they are to good to go down. Thjey havn't won in 6. 5 draws in a row now but the problem is if they draw every game till the end off the season they will easily stay up instead off us wba and brighton. Them and Brighton despite having only one more win are way above us on the table because they have been drawing games when we have been losing
fulham should have won that tonight far better team than newcastle and tottenham dont look much to me got to just have a go at em were expected to lose anyway

Nowt changes unless we win a few games and start putting others under some pressure.
We just need to try and win one game at a time and see where we get to.
Treat each game like a cup final.

This does feel a bit like an in-depth thread dedicated to a coin toss somehow ending up landing on its edge.

This does feel a bit like an in-depth thread dedicated to a coin toss somehow ending up landing on its edge.
Flip a coin to decide who is staying up

Heads is Brighton Tails Fulham

Us and WBA get an edge each

fulham look better than all the teams around em i can see em getting out of it
Who do you consider to be part off the relegation battle? do they look better than Burnley? Why are they favoured to stay up above Brighton

It wasn’t long ago people were saying Fulham are down , now they have upped their game and look a good team , there’s one thing I know We are down , to much to pull back I am afraid.

If it were early December and we’d just got this result - I’d entertain the idea this could happen. Sadly it’s that bit too far (please prove me wrong blades)

Back
Top Bottom