CONFIRMED Brentford well up for helping us out...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Precisely, but S2 negativity must prevail even if it hinges on an entirely false premise. Thank Pele we’re represented by Tufty and the players, not our simpering, inferiority driven fans.
high five pinchy ;)

It was written in the wind, Brotherhood of the Red and White stripes. I wish Brentford success in everything they do ........forever :D
I am getting quite emotional now, it’s going to happen......

Back at you mate. All down to me, by the way! Take that you Dirty Corrupt Fuckers!

We’re not up yet by the way but boy are they down on their knees tonight and I fucking love it and will give them some. Hate the brown bag bribing bastards. But ❤️⚔️

Not only down on their knees, but crying bucketfulls. Their players are beaten.

Always loved the Bees mainly because of Bob Booker and because they play in the red and white.
After today that love will never fade :rolleyes:;):D

Hi lads Bees fan here hope you enjoyed todays game at Griffin Park. Good luck in the Premier League next season I'm sure you will get there.

Watched it in the boozer and on the train back from Hull, was amusing, hope you rubbed it in ;)

I live in West London now and bought tickets for me and my boy to go to the game.

One of the best matches I've been to this season . We were sat not far from the Leeds end, they started getting nervous after 15 minutes and were broken by the end, it was a lovely sight.

Don't have much of a voice left after celebrating the goals and full time....

We bees really wanted to screw up leeds' auto hopes today and looks like we have....you've just got to beat ipswich and surely you will do it !
Thank you and I could feel the hatred from the TV ! Any bother from them ?

So pleased we did you a massive favour yesterday! The Bees were up for it and wore Leeds down.

Everytime I come to Bramall Lane with Bob Booker everyone is so friendly and down to earth and I am delighted that your fate is now in your own hands.

Bob came up to the Forest game and as always was treated like royalty.

Thanks to those of you who have bought his book (still available in your Superstore) and maybe we spoils be putting out a new edition with a chapter about his reactions to your likely promotion!

Back
Top Bottom