Bramall Lane voted best atmosphere in the Championship

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

When I'VE got five? Don't you read very well? I told you, I've already done it.You're the one accusing me of regularly criticising fellow Blades so I suggest you trawl through my back catalogue and show me - and everyone else - where. I assume you do know how to do it? There's not many, just 546. You'd have thought that would be enough though to show a string of vitriol against fellow members, seeing as you're so sure of your accusations. Unless you're just making stuff up again...

Here you go.

Jon Bon IIHere's Jonny ..... Again!
Haters gonna hate - the sad twats! Warnock gave us the greatest days in recent memory. Course Wilder's on course to eclipse those but Sir Neil will always be up there - above Bassett and just below Lord Wilder.

There are far bigger self publicists and odious cunts on here than Warnock, I can tell you.

Sorry l've only just replied but unlike Danny and yourself I didn't have the need to rush home to post a weepy reply to an earlier post. After match drinks with fellow Blades was a better choice than debating with you.

Anyway, where have I made things up in a"spat" with you? The only thing I can recall is your ridiculous claim that EWF, a black group, had made a racist record complete with " monkey chants" in "Boogie Wonderland". You stuck with this nonsense until claiming another poster and I had had a whoosh moment, as if it was a joke all along.

Feel free to post my made up stuff though, although the facts on that thread tend to show the only one making things up is you.

I see you have an interest in NFL. Did you play the game without a helmet?

Oh Scotty, let me most humbly apologise on bended knee and say so very, very, very, very, very, very, ver-rrrrrrrrrrry sorr-eeeeeeeeeee for the misunderstanding. You see, when you said, and I quote...

So as someone who regularly criticises Blades fans, you object to, err, Blades fans criticising another Blades fan?

I thought you meant, you know, that I 'regularly' criticised Blades fans. I didn't realise that you meant that I'd only vaguely alluded to a certain bunch 'once' in a sort of roundabout, heterogeneous way. Gah, if only I'd grasped the fact that you speak with forked tongue, all of this ill feeling could have been avoided. Still, well done for remembering it. I suppose it probably caused a bit of a stir inside when you read 'There are far bigger self publicists and odious cunts on here than Warnock...' eh? No names, no pack drill though. They will know who they are. I'm sure those who that comment was aimed at will remember it and remind me of it sometime. What say you, Scott?

Sorry l've only just replied but unlike Danny and yourself I didn't have the need to rush home to post a weepy reply to an earlier post. After match drinks with fellow Blades was a better choice than debating with you.

Oh Scotty, sweetheart. I do understand that someone as wrapped up in their own self importance as yourself would believe that and I hate to break this to you but I couldn't make the game and watched it on iFollow, so I was at my computer all afternoon anyway. Sorry to burst your bubble and I hope that you managed to get at least a few jerks in over the weekend, thinking about me rushing home to reply to you. I'm not judging you for it though, as I know how much you love yourself and I wouldn't want to be the one to come between a man and his (substantial) ego.

Anyway, where have I made things up in a"spat" with you? The only thing I can recall is your ridiculous claim that EWF, a black group, had made a racist record complete with " monkey chants" in "Boogie Wonderland". You stuck with this nonsense until claiming another poster and I had had a whoosh moment, as if it was a joke all along.

Oh dear. Everyone else who read my post, apart from you and that other guy, knew it was sarcasm - and even he realised sooner rather than later. Alright, it wasn't the best quip in the world but... You don't do irony, do you? Again, I'm not judging you for getting it wrong, as your posts indicate a complete lack of personality and sense of humour, so it would be wrong for me to mock you but hey-ho.

I see you have an interest in NFL. Did you play the game without a helmet?

You do see right but, surprisingly :rolleyes:, I've never played in the NFL - with or without a helmet. But nice attempt at a joke anyway. Do keep trying and I'll help you where I can. I can't begin to imagine what it must be like to be completely humourless but full marks for having a go..

Please keep me updated as you go through, mate. Cheers

Ah yes, there's more for Danny Bingo - the smug reply that isn't half as smart or clever as he thinks it is.

We get it, you're a journalist so you must be cleverer than us.

I've had sympathy for you in the past at times, fighting a loan battle for The Star on here, but in this thread - nope, I'm done.

Oh Scotty, let me most humbly apologise on bended knee and say so very, very, very, very, very, very, ver-rrrrrrrrrrry sorr-eeeeeeeeeee for the misunderstanding. You see, when you said, and I quote...

I thought you meant, you know, that I 'regularly' criticised Blades fans. I didn't realise that you meant that I'd only vaguely alluded to a certain bunch 'once' in a sort of roundabout, heterogeneous way. Gah, if only I'd grasped the fact that you speak with forked tongue, all of this ill feeling could have been avoided. Still, well done for remembering it. I suppose it probably caused a bit of a stir inside when you read 'There are far bigger self publicists and odious cunts on here than Warnock...' eh? No names, no pack drill though. They will know who they are. I'm sure those who that comment was aimed at will remember it and remind me of it sometime. What say you, Scott?

Oh Scotty, sweetheart. I do understand that someone as wrapped up in their own self importance as yourself would believe that and I hate to break this to you but I couldn't make the game and watched it on iFollow, so I was at my computer all afternoon anyway. Sorry to burst your bubble and I hope that you managed to get at least a few jerks in over the weekend, thinking about me rushing home to reply to you. I'm not judging you for it though, as I know how much you love yourself and I wouldn't want to be the one to come between a man and his (substantial) ego.

Oh dear. Everyone else who read my post, apart from you and that other guy, knew it was sarcasm - and even he realised sooner rather than later. Alright, it wasn't the best quip in the world but... You don't do irony, do you? Again, I'm not judging you for getting it wrong, as your posts indicate a complete lack of personality and sense of humour, so it would be wrong for me to mock you but hey-ho.

You do see right but, surprisingly :rolleyes:, I've never played in the NFL - with or without a helmet. But nice attempt at a joke anyway. Do keep trying and I'll help you where I can. I can't begin to imagine what it must be like to be completely humourless but full marks for having a go..

Are you okay?

Racism and monkey chants are always a topic for fun. Given that there are no monkey chants on the record, it's difficult to see where any humour lay or even why the topic arose. Still each to their own.

2.19am. Lol. Needed to get that of your chest didn't you ?

Three people commented on the absurdity of the EWF post. Neither of them posted they "eventually realised". One didn't comment further, the other used the phrase "complete bollocks" and finished off with

"
Go straight to the Twats thread
Do not pass go
Do not collect £200 :mad: "

Bloody facts eh?

There's a thread on racism in General Chat, why not drop a couple of funnies in there?

We get it, you're a journalist so you must be cleverer than us.

Not at all. Probably quite the opposite in real life. Comment was genuine and aimed at your ‘I’m not gonna read the whole thing but make a judgement a third of the way in’ approach.

I tried the same, but I'm afraid the See You Next Tuesday ain't interested.

Just say cunt next time, that’s the parlance of the thread it seems :D

2.19am. Lol. Needed to get that of your chest didn't you ?
Up watching the NFL, old boy, you remember? Oh, and without a helmet I might add.

You seem to be taking a bit of an interest in me at the moment. I don't know whether to be flattered or scared.

Up watching the NFL, old boy, you remember? Oh, and without a helmet I might add.

You seem to be taking a bit of an interest in me at the moment. I don't know whether to be flattered or scared.

I think there was a helmet there.

Trust me, there's nothing interesting about you.

(Other than your reluctance to consider the points I've made, but that's just a very minor point, because you've not been quite honest in your comments.)

Anyway, have the last word and we'll call it a day.

No, no, I insist, you have the last word dear boy.

Okay. Despite you criticising me for only providing one piece of "evidence" it's apparent that you've totally ignored two similar requests relating to things that you've actually made up. That's Forum Loser Rules.

Telling fibs makes Baby Jesus cry, especially so when he can check up on the search facility.

Okay. Despite you criticising me for only providing one piece of "evidence" it's apparent that you've totally ignored two similar requests relating to things that you've actually made up. That's Forum Loser Rules.

Telling fibs makes Baby Jesus cry, especially so when he can check up on the search facility.
So what exactly have you asked for Scott? Tell me again but try not to fabricate this time and I'll see if I can help yo ass out.

James Shield has done a decent article about our rivals "disparaging" pub league remarks with quotes from Jaap Stam about us. Even got photos of the game in the article,which follows up his column about the debacle of Blades getting into the Sty the other week
(Photos of Blades fans and players at that game as well) with the suggestion of apologies due.

Well done James.

So what exactly have you asked for Scott? Tell me again but try not to fabricate this time and I'll see if I can help yo ass out.

Where I made things up in the spat.

Then see post 187.

Then look up "prevaricate" and stop doing it. Same with the gangster talk, which is just camp.

Where I made things up in the spat.

Then see post 187.

Then look up "prevaricate" and stop doing it. Same with the gangster talk, which is just camp.

So says the King of Prevarication.

Look, I will try and help yo ass out on this one, Scott (Whoops sorry, my bad. I forgot that you had no sense of humour or personality. I’ll try and refrain from using such language for the remainder of this post).

I will try AGAIN to point out the error of your ways, as I have done previously but it will still be no good, as you live in Scott World, a world far removed from the normal world where most other people live. A world which totally revolves around yourself, where you are right all the time and everyone else is wrong.

I really don’t know why I’m making the effort but here goes…

You lied to either to make yourself look important or to discredit me or probably both, when you tried to make out I was being serious about my monkey chant quip. I know that you don’t have a sense of humour, so I wouldn’t expect you to get irony. I get that you didn’t find it funny and I have no problem with that. I get that you might have been offended by the subject matter, that’s not a problem with me either but what I do take issue with, as I’ve tried to explain to you previously but you don’t listen, is you lying just to point score to try and make yourself look all high and mighty.

You are either very naive or very thick if you really believe that I was being serious that EW&F were really making monkey chants on that song. Or Bon Jovi on the other one. I don’t mind people who don’t have a sense of humour but I really can’t stand folk who will lie outright to make themselves look good or someone else look bad. If I could draw a comparison with that photo I posted in the other thread – which you ‘liked’ incidentally – where I said that the brawling pig fan was pulling the other pig fan’s hair. He wasn’t really pulling his hair and I didn’t really think he was – it just looked like it – in the same way that EW&F weren’t really making racist monkey chants – it just sounded like it. It was said in a humorous vein. Do you get it now? Will you ever get it? Unlikely.

In the words of John Cleese - 'Please try and understand before one of us dies!'

You also lied when you accused me of ‘regularly ‘criticising other Blades fans. Regularly you said. How regular? Once a week? Every month? Every day? No. ONCE apparently – and very loosely at that. You managed to find one example from my 500 or so posts where I dared to call out a certain type of poster on here (too close for comfort, huh?). Way to go Scott.

I know I’m wasting my breath here as I don’t inhabit Scott World so I don’t expect you to take any of this in or understand. You’ll still stick your fingers in your ears like a child and go La La Lah like you always do when someone dares to disagree with you. But you can’t say that I haven’t tried.

Apologies to all other readers for my part in this excruciatingly boring exchange but he can't or, more pertinently, won't accept that he is wrong.

Have the last say Scott. I'm done here.

So says the King of Prevarication.

Look, I will try and help yo ass out on this one, Scott (Whoops sorry, my bad. I forgot that you had no sense of humour or personality. I’ll try and refrain from using such language for the remainder of this post).

I will try AGAIN to point out the error of your ways, as I have done previously but it will still be no good, as you live in Scott World, a world far removed from the normal world where most other people live. A world which totally revolves around yourself, where you are right all the time and everyone else is wrong.

I really don’t know why I’m making the effort but here goes…

You lied to either to make yourself look important or to discredit me or probably both, when you tried to make out I was being serious about my monkey chant quip. I know that you don’t have a sense of humour, so I wouldn’t expect you to get irony. I get that you didn’t find it funny and I have no problem with that. I get that you might have been offended by the subject matter, that’s not a problem with me either but what I do take issue with, as I’ve tried to explain to you previously but you don’t listen, is you lying just to point score to try and make yourself look all high and mighty.

You are either very naive or very thick if you really believe that I was being serious that EW&F were really making monkey chants on that song. Or Bon Jovi on the other one. I don’t mind people who don’t have a sense of humour but I really can’t stand folk who will lie outright to make themselves look good or someone else look bad. If I could draw a comparison with that photo I posted in the other thread – which you ‘liked’ incidentally – where I said that the brawling pig fan was pulling the other pig fan’s hair. He wasn’t really pulling his hair and I didn’t really think he was – it just looked like it – in the same way that EW&F weren’t really making racist monkey chants – it just sounded like it. It was said in a humorous vein. Do you get it now? Will you ever get it? Unlikely.

In the words of John Cleese - 'Please try and understand before one of us dies!'

You also lied when you accused me of ‘regularly ‘criticising other Blades fans. Regularly you said. How regular? Once a week? Every month? Every day? No. ONCE apparently – and very loosely at that. You managed to find one example from my 500 or so posts where I dared to call out a certain type of poster on here (too close for comfort, huh?). Way to go Scott.

I know I’m wasting my breath here as I don’t inhabit Scott World so I don’t expect you to take any of this in or understand. You’ll still stick your fingers in your ears like a child and go La La Lah like you always do when someone dares to disagree with you. But you can’t say that I haven’t tried.

Apologies to all other readers for my part in this excruciatingly boring exchange but he can't or, more pertinently, won't accept that he is wrong.

Have the last say Scott. I'm done here.

You've done it again. Like with the unfunny "racism" joke.

Not at all. Probably quite the opposite in real life. Comment was genuine and aimed at your ‘I’m not gonna read the whole thing but make a judgement a third of the way in’ approach.

Just say cunt next time, that’s the parlance of the thread it seems :D

Fair do's. To both points. I read it all anyway in the end.

I've always preferred "See You Next Tuesday." It's not classier, but it's marginally funnier.

More quality from the Star as journo can't spell "Middlesbrough" in news headline.....

Sheffield United thug who punched Middlesborough fan banned from every stadium in country Violence erupting at the Riverside Stadium in Middlesborough POLLY RIPPON Email Published: 22:18 Tuesday 24 October 2017 0 HAVE YOUR SAY A teenage Sheffield United thug filmed by police landing a punch on a Middlesborough fan outside the Riverside Stadium has been banned from every football ground in the country.

More quality from the Star as journo can't spell "Middlesbrough" in news headline.....

Sheffield United thug who punched Middlesborough fan banned from every stadium in country Violence erupting at the Riverside Stadium in Middlesborough POLLY RIPPON Email Published: 22:18 Tuesday 24 October 2017 0 HAVE YOUR SAY A teenage Sheffield United thug filmed by police landing a punch on a Middlesborough fan outside the Riverside Stadium has been banned from every football ground in the country.

To be fair Sean Wordstar didn't come with a spell checker until later versions, you had to buy it.

To be fair Sean Wordstar didn't come with a spell checker until later versions, you had to buy it.

I suppose giving the work experience kids real tasks at half term instead of making tea and going to the shop for tartan paint is deserving of some credit.

Back
Top Bottom