Bramall Lane voted best atmosphere in the Championship

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Why, in the photo that accompanies this piece, are the seats blue? Surely a case of mistaken identity, or more likely, lazy journalism that's not bothered about correctly identifying the ground in question? Even when it's something this simple The Star still gets it wrong.

Why, in the photo that accompanies this piece, are the seats blue? Surely a case of mistaken identity, or more likely, lazy journalism that's not bothered about correctly identifying the ground in question? Even when it's something this simple The Star still gets it wrong.

Is it taken at the sty? The only place the star take any interest in.

Are they not United fans? What's wrong, exactly? Lazy comment.

Is it taken at the sty? The only place the star take any interest in.

Clearly :rolleyes:

I preferred a picture of Blades supporters, thanks

When in a hole......

If that were even true, why not select a picture with more than one person in a Blades shirt?

The Star has cocked up again Danny04 and you are doing an SYP with this one. Come on admit it, you know you want to.

When you were a journalist, did you choose the photographs that accompanied your articles?

Sort of suggests that he did.
That wasn't what I asked but why not?

Danny04 did you choose the photo? If so, why that one and not just one of the Lane.

Not that I give a shit but I've got man-flu and can't trust myself to do proper work today so I'm bored shitless.

I'll do the job for them. Takes all of 30 seconds...

Sheffield United: Another title for Blades as Bramall Lane crowned
best atmosphere in Championship

Perfect for a story about Billy Sharp, that. Don't ever use one of him playing away though, he's not a Blades player then. Apparently.

Perfect for a story about Billy Sharp, that. Don't ever use one of him playing away though, he's not a Blades player then. Apparently.

The clue's in the headline, 'Bramall Lane' and have a guess where Billy Sharp is? I'd venture 99/100 on here vote for mine rather than The Star effort (see below).

Sheffield United: Another title for Blades as Bramall Lane crowned
best atmosphere in Championship

(and to prove it, here's some Blades fans at Hillsborough)

When you were a journalist, did you choose the photographs that accompanied your articles?

Before I passed a piece I always made sure that the accompanying photo/image was appropriate. Sheffield only has two professional teams so the chances of an error are slim. Time for Danny to have a word with the person responsible for this. Hope your curiosity is satisfied.

Before I passed a piece I always made sure that the accompanying photo/image was appropriate. Sheffield only has two professional teams so the chances of an error are slim. Time for Danny to have a word with the person responsible for this. Hope your curiosity is satisfied.
Very much so. Beats me why any Blade would want to keep showing photos of that day.

Very much so. Beats me why any Blade would want to keep showing photos of that day.

Yes, imagine... :rolleyes: The pic of Brooks nutmegging Hunt, Leon scoring, Duffy celebrating, have all been binned. Nice while it lasted

Are they not United fans? What's wrong, exactly? Lazy comment.

Clearly :rolleyes:

Stop digging a hole for yourself, the article in question commented on Sheffield United's ground. By all means attempt to worm yourself out of that, but you're in danger of making things worse for yourself.

Back
Top Bottom