Brain dead pigs

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

bigbirdblade

Reaction score
Athelwulf 698

Posted 1 hour ago
"United are a team of poor individuals. How many other Championship clubs were in for their signings? I think they beat off Millwall for one of them, but basically nobody. So it's all about management, a fact that even the most ardent Carvalhistas on this site cannot escape.

A lot of it will depend on what happens between now and then, but losing to a team of players like that on our own pitch would be difficult for any manager to survive I would think."

Copied from porkchat. "A team of poor individuals" Absolutely not a clue, any of them.

Athelwulf 698

Posted 1 hour ago
"United are a team of poor individuals. How many other Championship clubs were in for their signings? I think they beat off Millwall for one of them, but basically nobody. So it's all about management, a fact that even the most ardent Carvalhistas on this site cannot escape.

A lot of it will depend on what happens between now and then, but losing to a team of players like that on our own pitch would be difficult for any manager to survive I would think."

Copied from porkchat. "A team of poor individuals" Absolutely not a clue, any of them.

Good. Let them walk into the Derby with that attitude.

And this

been down the Shakey a few hours ago, chat turned to the derby and I get the feeling a lot of our fans are a bit worried tbh.

really really hope we smash the tramps, I cant stand that chav Wilder and the thought of him thumping his badge in front of the south makes me wanna puke

It's great that they look at the likes of Fleck, Coutts, JOC, Duffy etc and see them as poor football players, simply because they didn't cost us millions and aren't big names.

They snigger when we sign players from the lower leagues, who then prove to be very capable. We all know how good our players really are.

Long may their snobbery continue. Love being a Blade at the moment. Them lot are in a proper state on and off the field, the owners are alienating the fans and it's not sustainable. They're an example of what we should always steer well away from.

And this

been down the Shakey a few hours ago, chat turned to the derby and I get the feeling a lot of our fans are a bit worried tbh.

really really hope we smash the tramps, I cant stand that chav Wilder and the thought of him thumping his badge in front of the south makes me wanna puke
Down the Shakey ! That chav Wilder. Hmmmm. ok

It's great that they look at the likes of Fleck, Coutts, JOC, Duffy etc and see them as poor football players, simply because they didn't cost us millions and aren't big names.

They snigger when we sign players from the lower leagues, who then prove to be very capable. We all know how good our players really are.

Long may their snobbery continue. Love being a Blade at the moment. Them lot are in a proper state on and off the field, the owners are alienating the fans and it's not sustainable. They're an example of what we should always steer well away from.

Let's be fair, a minority of our fans think the same about our signings if they aren't "names" who cost millions.

Let's be fair, a minority of our fans think the same about our signings if they aren't "names" who cost millions.
Yeah but there squad didn't cost millions. They just pay millions for them. The fairy doesn't want to play for them, Rhodes has a brilliant agent along with Reach & Boyd. Only player of any class is the Keeper. We have players who will run through a brick wall for the club and can play a bit too. Will be interesting come 24th September !

Yeah but there squad didn't cost millions. They just pay millions for them. The fairy doesn't want to play for them, Rhodes has a brilliant agent along with Reach & Boyd. Only player of any class is the Keeper. We have players who will run through a brick wall for the club and can play a bit too. Will be interesting come 24th September !

Have to disagree, I think they have some very talented players who aren't playing for the manager and happy to pocket the huge wages they'll be on.

Agree about the Derby, big pressure on their expensive squad.

Athelwulf 698

Posted 1 hour ago

Remind me how that turned out? :)

Back
Top Bottom