Bradley Dack

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I think Treeton Blades post wasn't about disabled peoples opinion, rather that Hammond played like he was disabled, but I get your point. I have a disability by the way & either way it didn't offend me.

Dean Hammond didn't play like he was disabled.

...he played like he was dead.

Could he make the step up?
I didn't realise he was only 25 still.
Is he big enough or even mobile enough for the Premiership?

Looks like a greasy Essex wanker.

Wouldn’t last two weeks with us. Can’t gerritforrud quick enough. It’s a big Bladey no from me.
When you watch a game on the park on a Sunday there's always a little maestro in the middle.
He's usually slow and immobile, a little bit over weight but very good on the ball.
He had trials with a big club when he was younger but an injury dashed his big chance.
Now he jogs around the pitch, showing off, takes all the set pieces but is quite lazy, a bit of a show pony and is far too small and chubby to keep up with the athletic players.

.... that's how I see Dack.

The asking price is £18 million so he won’t be coming to us.
If 18 mill is true then it shows the problem Chris is going to have getting players in, although knowing him ,he will pick a couple of gems from somewhere for next to nowt.

I'm all for Wilder sticking to buying British but young English lads with potential are extremely over priced.

Good player. Think he is valued about 10 million more than you will see us pay for most of our new recruits.

You have either vastly overrate him or really underestimate what we will spend.

I think he will go for about the same as we will bid for McBurnie, the difference is Wilder will want the latter.

Back
Top Bottom