Bradley Dack

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

mattbianco1

Forum Royalty
Reaction score
Why is he still at Gillingham? Is he a total dick that nobody wants?

His work rate yesterday was quality, constantly chasing down. Almost plays a free role. He struggled to get on the ball but when he did looked dangerous.

His style of play would certainly suit us at the minute as a rotation player with Duffy and Carruthers. Maybe even playing off Sharp.

Championship teams want him/did want them, dont they?

Decent enough player but got sent to the shops on numerous occasions yesterday. Was heavily involved in their first goal.

His work rate yesterday was quality, constantly chasing down. Almost plays a free role. He struggled to get on the ball but when he did looked dangerous.

His style of play would certainly suit us at the minute as a rotation player with Duffy and Carruthers. Maybe even playing off Sharp.
I thought he was awful ,wondering about like a big time Charlie ,diving and falling over everytime he got the ball ,one half volley I will give you that but I thought he was terrible.

Other then the half volley at end, I couldn't see a redeeming feature in him. He cannot defend and is painfully slow.

Jose Baxter is better.

Reactions: Dkc
Was a one season wonder, there was talk of him moving on from gillingham. Never fulfilled that and won't play higher than League one.

Didn't have the best of games in an attacking sense but I can't agree at all that he was lazy. He did a lot of defensive work, in fact he was a key reason that Duffy had a bit of an off game.

I thought he looked overweight and unfit! Thought he'd gone backwards tbh - and Coutts looked twice the player. He had one snap-shot at goal in the second half but made very little impact on the game.

Just me then :(

I'll be sure to point back to this thread when he's a top end championship player out of our reach..
Likewise, please somebody point me at it when he's playing at Luton or Stevenage :D

I'll be sure to point back to this thread when he's a top end championship player out of our reach..
Likewise, please somebody point me at it when he's playing at Luton or Stevenage :D
League 1 is his limit.
Didn't stand out at all.

Other then the half volley at end, I couldn't see a redeeming feature in him. He cannot defend and is painfully slow.

Jose Baxter is better.

Dack clearly has ability but I put him in the same camp as Jose Baxter.
He has potential but you wouldn't want to gamble paying too much for him.

He's got ability but seems to have lost his fitness and some pace. Needs to work really hard for a few months and sort himself out. His output this season has been nowhere near what it has been in the past.

He certainly worked hard at getting in the ref's ear. Whinging at every decision. Pain in the arse.

I thought he was one of their better players! Whenever we were on the ball in midfield he seemed to be closing us down and reducing our options. Working pretty tiredlessly I thought and must have pretty good fitness levels to keep that up.

Just shows how different people watching the same thing come away with different opinions on players.

Agree with those saying he's a bit like Baxter - has the ability but doesn't produce enough. Said to my mate I didn't think he was doing much yesterday but he just said "ask me after 90 mins", such is his ability to score a great goal from nowhere.

Dack was their best player yesterday, everything went through him and the volley at the end that fizzed wide was a moment of quality. He has lost his way, maybe he's frustrated at not getting a move, I'd take him if the fee was reasonable.

A gilingham supporter I know said to me that Dack started to believe his own hype and his form went off last season
I noticed that he didn't celebrate their second goal with the rest of his teammates

To be fair to Dack, they were on the back foot a lot, and he is more of player who excels when his team is on the offensive.

Was talking to gillingham fans after and like me, they thought he had a quiet game yesterday.

Think he'd do well with us and surprised there isn't a lot of talk of him moving elsewhere. It's a bit strange, perhaps he just like gillingham

Got to say though that fleck, coutts and Duffy were excellent with the ball yesterday

Great work rate from him yesterday, constantly closing down & pressing. Had no real no opportunity to show what he could do in an attacking sense because we pretty much dominated the ball.

A gilingham supporter I know said to me that Dack started to believe his own hype and his form went off last season
I noticed that he didn't celebrate their second goal with the rest of his teammates

I noticed that too. He was their first player back into their half for the kick off by some distance while his teammates were still celebrating.

He's a shit Jose Baxter, got a masterclass in how to play football from Fleck and Coutts, just a shame our strikers didn't give him a masterclass in shooting

The lad has quality, but he seems to have got pissed off with the Gills. Wasn't it Bristol that bid £2m last January and it was turned down?

He's going no where at the Gills - needs a change - but as someone said above bit like Baxter.

UTB

I watched Dack all game, as I expected him to be their best player, but can't say I was very impressed to be honest.

I'm just curious mattbianco1, you're not his agent are you? ;)

Obnoxious, mardy, scruffy vagabond who spent the match galloping round aimlessly when he wasn't yelling at the ref. Looks like he needs to stand closer to the soap next time he has a wash.

Back
Top Bottom