Boxing Day kick off change

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

They can't possibly do that right? I mean, that's Christmas night for so many families. Not even starting about the non-existent public transport in Sheffield around Christmas lol.

That is a four and half mile walk home for me at 10pm on a Boxing Day whilst having to work the following day.. brilliant.

This backs it up as definitely a possibility

Last edited:
Surely there are more glamorous fixtures to show at that time for the overseas market?

Boxing day 2014. Away at Port Vale. 3.00 ko. Snowstorm. Lost badly. Got home about 10.30pm. Shit day all ways round. This could be worse. Not the game, the timing and utter contempt for the fans. Hope it's not true. I like going nowhere on Boxing day and eating and drinking loads. Very tempted to do just that.

Boxing day 2014. Away at Port Vale. 3.00 ko. Snowstorm. Lost badly. Got home about 10.30pm. Shit day all ways round. This could be worse. Not the game, the timing and utter contempt for the fans. Hope it's not true. I like going nowhere on Boxing day and eating and drinking loads. Very tempted to do just that.

Think yourself lucky mate.

We got home at 3.30am 😆

Managed a midnight snowball fight at Meadowhead though.

10:30. Lucky bastard it was 1245am when I got in from that game, fortunately it was a Saturday the next day and didn’t have to work.

That was my last away game as it goes.. retired after that.

I’m afraid it’s the price we pay for being good! Someone was going to get this one and this year it’s us. (Allegedly) hopefully this time next year we will be talking about being on TV on a Thursday night. What will we do then ?

All we need now is for Sky to pick the Man City game for a 12.30 ko, one and a half days later. Players may as well stay in their kit!

Hopefully the winter of 2014 will be replicated, game postponed and we can all carry on enjoying our Christmas in the knowledge the players are suitably rested for the double away header at City and Pool. Watfords away supporters minibus will also be spared the journey.

10:30. Lucky bastard it was 1245am when I got in from that game, fortunately it was a Saturday the next day and didn’t have to work.

That was my last away game as it goes.. retired after that.
It was our last Boxing day away game. It didn't help the Christmas spirit!

Well,, season ticket aquired.... dodgy kick off times through sky,, can't get to some games due to KO times... then only 2 days I get off over Xmas, and there's a possibility that I won't get home until early hours. Then back at work at 6.. so I've got to shell out for sky and fkin Amazon prime now to watch the Blades,, that I've already paid for a season ticket for. . FML. :(

It’s a definite no for me if this happens as it would involve a hotel stay making it a bloody expensive trip!!.
This is the price of our success. UTB ⚔️⚔️

It’s a definite no for me if this happens as it would involve a hotel stay making it a bloody expensive trip!!.
This is the price of our success. UTB ⚔⚔
This is the price that SUFC will fuck it's supporters over to get more dough in,, Wilder claims that we own the club and the directors are only custodians... but it's the so called owners that get shafted 1st every opportunity this season. Might be jumping to conclusions, but this is how it seems.

Back
Top Bottom