Bladey degrees of separation

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

His uncle Bert?
Can't remember the uncle's name Silent or why it was the uncle and not their dad as I was fairly young.. Me and my dad travelled up on the train quite often with them. They weren't friends so much as we just used to bump into them a lot and sit with them. I reckon it must've been a good few times from around 68/69 season through to 71 promotion because that's when my dad starting taking me up. An odd memory is that Chris Garland sat opposite us once and I've never been able to work out where the rest of the Chelsea team were. I remember we won that 1-0 as all my mates in London were Chelsea fans.

Can't remember the uncle's name Silent or why it was the uncle and not their dad as I was fairly young.. Me and my dad travelled up on the train quite often with them. They weren't friends so much as we just used to bump into them a lot and sit with them. I reckon it must've been a good few times from around 68/69 season through to 71 promotion because that's when my dad starting taking me up. An odd memory is that Chris Garland sat opposite us once and I've never been able to work out where the rest of the Chelsea team were. I remember we won that 1-0 as all my mates in London were Chelsea fans.
TC's dad left the family when TC was young. TC's 3 uncles (Bert, Jim and Terry) took him to matches and were big influences to TC throughout his footballing career.

Reactions: SLB
Lad who lives opposite me plays in the academy. I’ve never spoken to him and I don’t know his name
Well the title of the thread is “degrees of separation”, you ted are light years ahead of any competition

A guy who works in my local petrol station is one of Didsy's mates. Yeah, that's right. Top that one mofos!

Not Blades related, but I also went to school with Jamie Vardy’s sister and I played for Stocksbridge Park Steels Reserves with some of his former teammates from the ‘tag days’.

Lauren Vardy? I used to work with her, nice girl.

Saw Katchuro twice in a week. First saw him dining alone in Champs, and me and my mates invited him into the bar for an ale afterwards. He turned up as well. Lovely chap.

The following week the Man from Minsk was seen leaving William Hills on London Rd. "Petr" I shouted. He stopped dead in his tracks in the middle of the road and politely waved. He narrowly missed been knocked down by the oncoming 75 to Bradway...

Saw Katchuro twice in a week. First saw him dining alone in Champs, and me and my mates invited him into the bar for an ale afterwards. He turned up as well. Lovely chap.

The following week the Man from Minsk was seen leaving William Hills on London Rd. "Petr" I shouted. He stopped dead in his tracks in the middle of the road and politely waved. He narrowly missed been knocked down by the oncoming 75 to Bradway...

top lad. I resurrected a classic thread to bring you his comeback hat-trick in 1998. Enjoy xoxo

Once saw Jamie Ward in the Moorlands at Owler Bar. I walked past and said “what the fuck are you doing here?” Think it was 3.50 a meal back then.

Saw Kyle Walker dropping P’s in Sa-Kis shortly after his debut. Spending his dollar on shit overpriced clothes.

I was once sat on the no:75 from High Green to Bradway. The bus Broke suddenly and I looked out the window to see what all the commotion was, you guessed it, only Adrian Littlejohn doing the 100M sprint, straight up London road.

Back
Top Bottom