Bladey degrees of separation

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Brian Gayle stole my birthday card from the ex wife but 5 minutes later returned it to her signed by Basset and half of the team. One miserable snowy night after a 0-0 draw with Crewe I had the pleasure of a chat with Mick Jones as we walked up the car park after the game his thoughts on the game were "very frustrating" mine were "fucking rubbish"

My brother attended bashambauers stag do and subsequent wedding.
Basham’s dad introduced them. My brother and basham’s dad both drive trains.⚔️

Bashams Dad is a fantastic bloke. I got introduced to him a couple of years ago and I also share the same occupation but for a different TOC, he is also a big Union man as well.

That brings me nicely on to one of my degrees of separation. I’ve driven Kieron Freeman, David McGoldrick and John Brayford before

A bloke I met on holiday used to live next door to TC when he lived in Watford

On the day he made his Debut for the Blades Chris Wilder was in the Bradway hotel that night and I was introduced to this lad who asked me how I thought the new full back had played! I was only half way through answering when I realised it was him!

Charlie Hartfield came to have a look at buying my parents house.

I was talking to Martin Kuhl once. He said if we played wedne$d@y he'd break Lee Chapman's legs! 😄⚔️🐖

I’ve got Patrick Suffo’s mobile number saved in my phone contacts… 🤷🏻‍♂️

A lass I used to knock about with when we were kids was related to Carl Bradshaw, cousin I think. She's a pig though.

Another lass used to live on the same road as Billy Sharp. She said he was a nice lad. She's also a pig.

I think my mate knew Steve Thompson, we once passed him on Shoreham Street and my mate said 'Alreyt, Tommo?'.

I went to school with Paul Walker. I doubt he'd remember me.

I once saw Kevin McCabe in Cherry Street car park. He didn't give me a tie.

I saw Petr Kachuro with his family in the McDonald's on High Street.

I know a mate of Gary Sinclair's. I think they do events together.

Fairly tenuous all round.

My cousin married Tom Fenoughty’s sister. I had my barnet cut at the same time as Nigel Atkins/Adkins. I go to a cafe in Penistone in the same building that Chris Morgan’s sister has a hairdressing business.

I claim my tenuous link prize

My Mum used to knock around with Kevin McCabes wife when they were younger

My Dad grew up with and worked for Paul Woolhouse

I went to school with and played in the same Sunday side as Ryan France

Tony Daws’ parents lived on the same road as me when I was a kid and I think a relative of Dane Whitehouse?

My kids were looked after at nursery by Lewis Killeen’s Mum who always used to stop and talk United with me. The son of Che Adams cousin was also mates with my lad at that nursery…

🙄

Andy Barnsley's sister lived across from me on Alder Lane. She was a bit better looking.

Dane's lovely sister was in my class.

I was in Sainsbury’s as a kid in town and Alex Sabella and Mrs Sabella went past pushing a trolley. I tried to follow him, but one drop of the shoulder and he left me standing amongst the Fray Bentos pies as he scampered up the aisle. Can’t beat quality..

Don Hutchison once chatted up my cousin (female) in a pub. She didn't know who he was until someone else in the establishment told her. Wayne Quinn was apparently also there.

She declined Don's attentions and continues to despise football.

to add to this story, whilst Quinn was in the pub with Don, his girlfriend was with a YTS lad…

My Dad used to work with Sean Bean's mum.

I once met Sean and his daughters on a train from London and had a chat at the end. When we arrived I was being up by my Dad and he was being picked up by my Mum.

When I lived in UK I lived in Maida Vale and Sean lived in Belside Park, we both used to go into Ye Olde Swiss Cottage pub which was run by Steve, a Blade. One of the people you lose touch with unfortunately when you move abroad. Lovely guy and he wife was nice too; I digress. Anyway, I got lift to the match once or twice with Sean. He refused my offer of petrol money! But quite warming to see him still hang around with his mates from home. One was blind drunk at the ene so they put him in the car to London. He only lived a few minutes from the Lane!

My best mate went out with Tom Fenoughty's daughter for a while. She is a committed blade too. In fact I went to Tom's house at some point with my mate and Tom was very fond of telling stories of his playing days.

Back
Top Bottom